• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

THE SUN IS SHINING

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
What a beautiful afternoon it is Perth !Just perfect clear sky’s & beautiful afternoon ☀️ . I to spend the afternoons chillin & having s coffee with my dog Roxy & than heading Down for or a walk along the Swan River. So lucky to live in Perth !

Attachments

• A04E5A3E-4ADD-45C3-B085-A5BACAE5A7B7.jpeg
    A04E5A3E-4ADD-45C3-B085-A5BACAE5A7B7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
What a beautiful afternoon it is Perth !Just perfect clear sky’s & beautiful afternoon ☀ . I to spend the afternoons chillin & having s coffee with my dog Roxy & than heading Down for or a walk along the Swan River. So lucky to live in Perth !
Me too love to spend time every day walking my fur baby. I walk along river, 4 k's to the coffee shop and back. Hamish my dog gets a rest at the halfway point.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Me too love to spend time every day walking my fur baby. I walk along river, 4 k's to the coffee shop and back. Hamish my dog gets a rest at the halfway point.
This reminds me of a story about a dog name Hachiko brought tears to many eyes those who have watched and read about it, A must watch movie for every dog lovers