the round ball game

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
well well well what wonderfull fans of that game English & Russkies fighting in France.really showing up the behaviour of the supporters of THAT game ya dont get that behaviour at DOMAIN nor MCG no matter how good or bad dockers/Eagles /Collingwood r going

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Hmm... Where is Phoebe? Said he was going to Sydney for the long weekend but now I'm not so sure. Certainly didn't notice a garish pink VW with 'All men are bastards' emblazoned on the side zip past me on the Federal Highway. :shifty:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
th
Hmm... Where is Phoebe? Said he was going to Sydney for the long weekend but now I'm not so sure. Certainly didn't notice a garish pink VW with 'All men are bastards' emblazoned on the side zip past me on the Federal Highway. :shifty:
hopefully she took a quick trip to France to support the Britts against the Russkies

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Exactly. Riots involving English football hooligans don't just start by themselves.

Happy2

Legend Member
No Aussie soccer fans over there There were no former Yugoslavia flags Bosnia flags or other racial divides Aussie soccer is noted for
No flares either

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Boobies....MMM..........SUM r round sum r massive ,sum small sum r petite ;) sum just drop down Mmm...Boobies
def better than balls;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You can say some are rugbies, some are ping pong balls, some are basketballs, and some are like the airport runway, while some are armed like torpedoes. I don't envy those that can flip and knock a would be thief out cold.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
round ,small.rugbies.ping pong.petite ;).like amassive slide .....just love looking at em when they bounce
((((.)(.))))

Happy2

Legend Member
well well well what wonderfull fans of that game English & Russkies fighting in France.really showing up the behaviour of the supporters of THAT game ya dont get that behaviour at DOMAIN nor MCG no matter how good or bad dockers/Eagles /Collingwood r going
Bepp time to go rioting I reckon

chibi

Diamond Member
Loved seeing Wales win the other night. And awesome to hear that anthem sung in harmonies at a soccer tournament. Lil bit o' rugby fer the soccerites!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
time for rioting hahaha reckon if Bucks n Ed dont go Joffa n crew will riot for sure

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Nope not even close to a VW..... ;) enough said..... I was in Sydney something up there produces great kinky women... Men are bastards though , you do speak the truth!

The Ruskies are Ultras They fight with any nationality the English fans love a good biff win/loose/draw who cares just have a bit of fun, that is all what this is, a bit of fun, I bet UEFA rigged the end draw so Russia v England , ans Poland V Germany come on who does that, so UEFA are to blame here for the way the draw was done.. and look at it a few chairs hurled and few bottled picthed come on, google football riots and see real ones these are just fans letting of some steam...

Nothing beats hearing "God Save Our Queen sung by 3/4's of a Stadium of English NOTHING beats that, The English fans are the worlds best at singing and atmosphere, look when liverpool played at the MCG largest crowd ever EVER there and all sung YWNWA now come on Football the greatest game on Earth, nothing unites people more so than Football... The AFL is a joke compared to the world game...... even the Greece v Aussie game come a few flares 1.6k for the ground and they are going on about like its serious..... come on its football, and I will say anyone that lets flares off inside the ground YES eject em and ban/fine em for say 1 year but not 5 or even life..

But Football is Football and yes England are the best after all whom invented the game, Best domestic league on earth is the EPL, second best is La-Liga..... lets look at sporting viewers globally its the world cup then champions league final, euro finals, then Man U v Liverpool .... now come on even say ANZAC DAY doesnt get close to that.....

Football "The Beautiful Game" ...... NRL is thuggery on and off the pitch, AFL is the family game..... EPL is King....

CDSC

Gold Member
Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen and football is a gentlemen game played by hooligans. The English game has always had passion and fighting. It's what give the EPL that atmosphere. AFL is loved by many Aussies but they generally don't understand the fine nuances of real football, the beautiful game. Totally agree with Phoebe's comments.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen and football is a gentlemen game played by hooligans. The English game has always had passion and fighting. It's what give the EPL that atmosphere. AFL is loved by many Aussies but they generally don't understand the fine nuances of real football, the beautiful game. Totally agree with Phoebe's comments.

ONLY IF YOUR TEAM WINS.