Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
All what most men need to find the perfect {vagina} is to basically look into a mirror its there right in front of em.......

Michelle85

Bronze Member
Just watched the 1st minute and all I can say is I can not wait to watch it all. Had surgery myself and so, look forward to hear the girls!

Phoebe

Legend Member
This is the perfect image for all you girls out there , book your appointment with your surgeon team now and take this image with you, say I wanna be just like this: 10/10 she's perfect, The last time I walked down Hay street "mall" ;) all I saw was women like that......... wont be that painful of a journey... ;)

hooker2_500.jpg

Michelle85

Bronze Member
This is the perfect image for all you girls out there , book your appointment with your surgeon team now and take this image with you, say I wanna be just like this: 10/10 she's perfect, The last time I walked down Hay street "mall" ;) all I saw was women like that......... wont be that painful of a journey... ;)

hooker2_500.jpg

Dont know If I shall be offended??

it was a pure personnal choice! Just for the aestethics. Never pleasant to look at yourself and not appreciate what you see. Painful? Not that a big deal. For few days, you will be sore but all bearable.
Some extra benefits came out of the experience.
If I have to do again, I will.
If I have to advice it, I will for anyone who is not comfortable with his bod.
I will have not problem to help anyone in the wonder of the choice of a surgery or not!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dont know If I shall be offended??

it was a pure personnal choice! Just for the aestethics. Never pleasant to look at yourself and not appreciate what you see. Painful? Not that a big deal. For few days, you will be sore but all bearable.
Some extra benefits came out of the experience.
If I have to do again, I will.
If I have to advice it, I will for anyone who is not comfortable with his bod.
I will have not problem to help anyone in the wonder of the choice of a surgery or not!

This is what the above lady looked like before sorry for not posting that image...

ruby-body-shop1.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
If you are not happy with your own body parts start with a book called Sex for One by Betty Dodson, she is an artisst and a one of the first sex educators in the early 70's, she made me comfortable with myself, and I know many others felt more comftobale after reading her book.

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
For more than 20 years, Betty Dodson has been dedicated to taking the shame out of masturbation, showing it to be a healthy form of sexual expression. With warmth and intelligence, and informative line drawings, Dodson explains how anyone can learn to fully enjoy the pleasures of self-love, pointing out that masturbation is still the safest sex.

image.jpeg

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you are not happy with your own body parts start with a book called Sex for One by Betty Dodson, she is an artisst and a one of the first sex educators in the early 70's, she made me comfortable with myself, and I know many others felt more comftobale after reading her book.

However correct on a singular basis, we as human beings are not designed, sexually, emotionally, physically anf spiritually to be alone, we are designed to be with some one, and if that someone loves you as much as you love them then, then sex for one should migrate to sex for you including masturbation as part of that.

There is nothing on earth that can turn a person on in a relationship than seeing your other loving half, performing sex for one on themselves as if you look at how, where, timing pressure etc etc, they love to do, and you follow that then your and their sex lives should become better and more intimate and loving, as both of you becoming intertwined as one in the heat of passionate love making.