1 drop red Tabasco

METHOD

Combine all ingredients and stir.
Spoon dressing on top fo the natural oysters
(serves a dozen oysters)

compliments of The Oyster Bar

C

cutensexy

well blow me down!!!!!! if coriander aint my all time favourite herb!!!!

sounds great serena.........will be trying that one out on the weekend....especially since sexys been gone a month!!!!!!! and you know what they say about oysters???????????? lol

V

Vyxxxn

Thanx 4 sharin' Serena, dunno if I would be able to resist eating the oysters though b4 I even started...YuMmMmMmMmMmY!

C

chrissie

serena said:
Oyster Bar recipe to die for.!!!

The dressing sounds delicious - you can keep the oysters tho lol. I like my seafood cooked:)

Chrissie

D

Dark Love

Food

Nice Vyx, have 2 make that one, if not just 4 the novelty. Um, is the weather getting colder or is there alot more talk about food round here. I think some more exercise is needed, lol. (wink:wink) .... Maybe LP's could design an exercise route at the club during the Winter months. hehe....

V

Vyxxxn

.....maybe we can use those mats we were speaking of today lol ;) Yeh I'm hungry......

D

Dark Love

l.kaSjco;aifguigyd;oa;sidcposjca.dk

Vyxxxn said:
.....maybe we can use those mats we were speaking of today lol ;) Yeh I'm hungry......
What are those blue mats for anyway, La mase classes? Well they mad a darn good catwalk, lol. Hey I lost my tool bar, hope you haven't nudged me. I'm not ignoring u!!!! I know u have thats way I putting it here. lol ............x..........,..,,,s,,ee,,ee,,wr,wrrr

a
asd
a
web

u know I can't edit this, lol
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.