• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The never ending story - Erotic

P

Perth boy

I came across this on another forum a few years ago but it wasn’t erotic. Don’t know if you lot will take it up but this is how it goes. The other one, last time I looked was over 100 posts.

So what you do is add a sentence or even a few words to keep it going.
I will start if off.

It was pay day so I headed off to Langtrees with a pocket full of money.
When I arrived I

Tannerone

Gold Member
When I arrived I ...

realised that I had changed my pants and left my money at home.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
When I arrived I ...

realised that I had changed my pants and left my money at home.

Luckily I always keep punting money in my glove box! My hot quivering love sword was ready to impale the nearest vixen...

Demon

Legend Member
in USA. It is hump day at Langtrees, where there were six gorgeous vixens. How to choose?

P

Perth boy

I was having problems choosing between two lovely ladys and as I just got a great monthy bonus I decided to take

Fudd

Foundation Member
...the plunge and have a 3some with both of these lovely 2 ladies. When the formalities were done, one nestled up to me and whispered in my ear....

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
before I met you I was a girl, you've turned me into a woman big boy!" The compliment was nice, but nowhere near as nice as her moist delicious womanhood which drained me dry a fee moments earlier

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
a 1967 Corvette Stingray, you wouldnt have thought it'd be big enough for a threesome but luckily they were midget twins with a lot of love to give. The toy was...

S

sexnut

the last thing on my mind when I felt something on my hand, was I that incredible that she had already...Wait I felt more and look up, it had started to rain! When I tried to raise the roof up, it was stuck

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
so I let it be and we had very wet session, the rain sizzled as it landed on our skins. There were passion in our gaze, the sky turned really dark but....

C

colbb123

this was the perfect opportunity to try out the glow in the dark body paint, but how was I to find it in the dark (paradox...) No interior light on the roof--no roof--aaahh....I could feel myself tensing up which thankfully reminded me that I always keep my glow in the dark body paint in.....