• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The money of India I have changed from Rupee to Omelette

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Travelling, it gets hard to convert the money from Indian to Australian. I have found a easy way. When you buy a omelette at the road side resturants a one egg omelette is 10 rupee, a two egg omelette is 20 rupee.
10 Rupee is 20.64 cents, so I just remember 20 cents for one egg, 40 cents for 2 eggs etc....

On this adventure I will find out how much a happy ending massage is and tell you the price in egg omelettes.
My daily coconut water is 3 egg omelet 60 cents expensive in Indian money as it is very healthy so higher price. 74b6b29c-aae3-4128-9ced-4822698790dd.JPG

Last edited:

Fabio

Gold Member
Coconut water is filled with potassium helps keep fluid and electrolyte balance in the body, especially during workout. Because there is more potassium than sodium in coconut water,the potassium may help balance out sodium's effect on blood pressure and possibly even help lower it and i love having coconut water

T

Tania Admin

Travelling, it gets hard to convert the money from Indian to Australian. I have found a easy way. When you buy a omelette at the road side resturants a one egg omelette is 10 rupee, a two egg omelette is 20 rupee.
10 Rupee is 20.64 cents, so I just remember 20 cents for one egg, 40 cents for 2 eggs etc....

On this adventure I will find out how much a happy ending massage is and tell you the price in egg omelettes.
My daily coconut water is 3 egg omelet 60 cents expensive in Indian money as it is very healthy so higher price. View attachment 67793
Sometimes your logic is weird but I see the purpose and function behind it. Enjoy your time there xo