• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Medisil v The Hitachi Magic Wand

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The ladies from Down Under Toys have now perfected the MEDISIL a copy of the Hitachi Magic Wand without the necessary power converter.

A short history. About 8 years ago I talked the down under ladies into importing America's favorite vibrator into Australia. I had approached Adult Shop and two other sex toy suppliers and they all said not interested, there was no money in an electrical vibrator regardless of the satisfaction woman got from them. Down under toys gave it a go and have since built their business around an electrical massager which has a better chance of helping woman to true orgasm.
What is an Orgasm?
It is an involuntary muscle spasm, something you can't stop once it is happening. The sneeze is an orgasm, very hard to stop once it starts.

The Hitachi Magic Wand is only built for American power supply hence we needed to use a large power converter with them which makes it impossible to take travelling.
The ladies approached Hitachi and got the same response I had got four years earlier. The company had no interest in adapting the wand to suit Australian & English Power systems.
The ladies went to China. After lengthy research they found a company prepared to make a clone.
The first two batches they bought to Australia developed problems so back to the drawing board. The third batch that arrived earlier this year was just about perfect.
The ladies recently sent me two complementary MEDISIL wands, one for myself and one for when I do speeches.
I have been testing my personal one on my Adelaide Adventure.
Firstly even with a Hitachi I rarely achieve full orgasm, but I do get many enjoyable sensations.
Secondly I do not often use vibrators for self masturbation; I prefer them for couple play.
I have trialed the MEDISIL twice now and think they have a great clone. The MEDISIL and the Hitachi have two speeds one is slow and pulsing the second is fast and intense.
I like the Hitachi slow pulse better than the MEDISIL, but prefer the High Speed on the MEDISIL over the Hitachi.
Any one that hadn't tried both would adore the MEDISIL. When I set up my new apartment I intend to incorporate both into my bedroom design.
The MEDISIL is the best overall simply because it now fits in my suitcase and can travel easily with me.
GREAT JOB LADIES OF DOWNUNDER.
If you wish to buy a MEDISIL please go to my links on the forum...Mary-Anne's favorite vibrator. Yes the ladies give a fee to me for everyone they sell from my forum; this is available to all website owners, even the private working ladies.
Australian Designed, Australian Owned, and equal to the American product.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I forgot to attach some photographs.I couldn't attach the photo as I have attached in another thread, or find the banner I wanted so i will get the graphic factory to sort out for me and these will be attached shortly.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I have a special tote bad for the Hitachi spare if you want a non descript bag to put yours in Maryanne (beats having it roll around in the suitcase and holds a few attachments)

I got an extra one with my last Hitachi shipment (got 4 more wands,bags and attachments coming)

Let me know if your interested

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SexyGirl

Used the Medisil myself, found it to be really good. I bought my Medisil from Sex Toys 247, you can check prices, but when I bought they were great, check here the Medisil range of wands - awesome prices, discreet delivery and fast. Hope you have as much fun as I did!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hardwood

This post reminded me of this joke...

An old lady and her husband are walking to their house one night after an evening out on the town. She hears a buzzing noise and searches throughout the house to see what it is but can’t figure it out. So she goes in to her daughter’s room to find her on the end of her bed with a vibrator.

The old lady says, “What the hell are you doing!!??”

The daughter replies, “Mom, I am 40 years old, I’m ugly, I’ve never had a boyfriend AND I NEVER WILL, this all the pleasure I can get!”

“Well, ok,” says the old lady.

The next day the old lady wallks in and hears the buzzing noise again. She knows it is not her daughter because she is at the store. She looks around the house and finally finds the old man sitting in front of the T.V with a beer in one hand and the vibrator in the other.

“What are you doing??!!” she exclaims.

“Nothin’,” he says “I was just havin’ a conversation with my son in law.”:laughing4;D

Fudd

Foundation Member
I have a special tote bad for the Hitachi spare if you want a non descript bag to put yours in Maryanne (beats having it roll around in the suitcase and holds a few attachments)

Reminds me of what I read the other day.....apprently, in the US, passengers are now allowed to pack a vibrator in their carry-on bag provided that the vibrator is no more than 7 inches long.....you can't bring bottled water through security but you can bring a vibrator....wtf????.....begs the question.....why would you want your vibrator in your carry-on bag in the first place???...lol

Fudd :)

F

Farm Boy

.begs the question.....why would you want your vibrator in your carry-on bag in the first place???...lol

Whatever it takes to settle preflight nerves Fudd.

H

Hardwood

I believe you may be able to take a vibrator in your carry-on bag - but it depends on the length of the flight....lol