• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

'The International Sex Guide' Best site

glen

Gold Member
Best site I have found for Asia, including Singapre is 'The International Sex Guide' No cost to read, but membership required to view pics, post etc. Frequent informative posts including hotels that allow 'guests'.In Singapore it appears the authorities may be stricter since my last visit 3 years back, then plenty of lovely freelancers around, like Orchard Rd on the street and in clubs for $150 an hour. (Aus and Sing $ pretty similar).
Now freelances more tricky to find and it seems about $400 per night. Main action is at Geylang, multiple establishments offering many girls from all over Asia from $50 one shot up. Reports say that this area may seem a little seedy compared to other parts, but as its Singapore still feels very safe. My next holiday destination?, maybe not, still prefer KL.

Last edited: