• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The heart breaking actions of China against Hong Kong

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
With the heart breaking happenings in Hong Kong right now, another disgusting act is emerging.

The Hong Kong police force has so far failed to do their jobs. Even with unreasonable brutality they are not competent enough to do their jobs.

Now they allow hired gangsters to indiscriminately harm protesters and innocent civilians with straight out violence.

@Mrs Langtrees if you do not wish for me to discuss such things I understand and will delete it. So many individuals in the industry here in Australia have a stake in this as they have relatives and family there. I do wonder how this will affect us.

Have a watch of this short documentary and tell me what you think.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Looks like October the first is the deadline to stop the protesting before Chinese Military will be deployed...

The Extradition bill was dropped but as expected the protesters carry on.

I am sad that the military will eventually tear up my birth place...

smarquin

Diamond Member
Eventually it will go back to China by 2047 as agreed.

This is not China in the 70s when it is backward, poor and closed. If you were to stand in the middle of Shanghai today, you will think you are in Hong Kong Island.

If you do nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. Funny that you don't hear HK business people complain when they are more exposed to doing business in China and can be extradited to China. There are some criminal activities that used HK as safe haven, such as the Triads.

I read there is a HK guy who killed his Taiwanese gf in Taiwan and fled back HK. And because of no extradition law between HK and Taiwan, the guy is free.

Oh well, I don't know if it is just fear of being control by China or just simply don't like to be told what you can do or cannot do. There are many more millions of people in China are doing fine but of course there are always a small group that are not.

Suggest the so called students to study hard and migrate.

joe12155

Legend Member
The Extradition bill was dropped but as expected the protesters carry on.

I am sad that the military will eventually tear up my birth place...

The military will not tear up your birth place, mate. Restoring law and order is now of top priority and bringing in the military is the only solution. It saddens me when I watch CNA (Channel News Asia) every morning to see the protesters getting too violent, destroying public properties, throwing petrol bombs etc, etc,. The police are having a tough time to control them. The so-called protesters don't realise how lucky they are being allowed to demonstrate. During British rule no demonstrations were allowed.