The Good, the Bad and the Very Good of massages in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

R

RustyShack69

I spent 5 days in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon in South Vietnam recently and indulged in a few massages. Whereas Thailandis probably best known for massages, if you do a bit of research beforehand, Vietnam can really open up to you.

If you spend anytime in the Backpacker district you will be offered massages every few minutes. Most will be on Bui Vien, where clubs play music loudly, and half a dozen girls will be outside trying to entice customers. After some research, and a lot of conflicting reports, I decided to avoid any of the girls thst approach you. They offer a service similar to what you find in a AMP in Australia, an OK massage and then arousal and offer. My friend who does not go for these sorts of things (or so he said) paid almost 4 times the price of the massage advertised and did not even indulge (or so he said). They are also known to take things from the locker they provide you. These places are more for the drunks at 3am. Unless you really like the look of one and she will definitely be the one doing the massage you, you can find better in the hotel spas that are spread out across the city.

From my research there were 4 really good ones within 10-15 minutes walk of Bui Vien. Some are strictly HJ and some offer BJ but FS is seemingly off the cards.

Ho Chi Minh also has BJ bars where you buy a girl a drink downstairs at inflated prices and then you are eventually invited upstairs to receive a BJ. However the prices are usually the same as an hour massage and HJ and for a little more you cant get a sauna, massage and BJ and be treated like a King for 90mins.

R

RustyShack69

The Good
As soon as I entered the hotel where massage Kim Huy was in, I got in the elevator and went straight up. No awkwardness and very discrete. Greeted by reception, I asked for a menu and chose the 90 min Thai special at 1,000,000 Dong. It was more expensive than I had seen mentioned online but this might be because the older prices were the same as some of the HJ only spas. However it meant I didn't have as much money for the tip as I'd have liked.

A man showed me to a small waiting room with relaxing chairs and gave me a bottle of water. Within 5 mins the same man showed me to my room and gave me shorts to wear for the sauna. After sweating it out for 5 mins a girl entered the room and ran a bath. After 5 more minutes I exited and was met with a rather attractive girl in a tiny uniform showing plenty of cleavage and arse. We chatted for a bit as she played with my chest hair and beard. She said he liked hairy men. She helped me out of my shorts and into the bath. She bathed me thoroughly, paying special attention to my member. After a towel down, I got on the table and received my massage. It started off like a pretty standard massage until I suddenly I felt nipples being rubbed over my feet, then my legs and back. She then put her mouth around my ear and moaned. Her tongue then ran along my entire body, tickling my cheeks while her hands reached for my cock. She helped me flip over and began to lick me again as she worked her way to my now completely erect cock. Without asking she began sucking on it, occasionally jerking me off as she worked on my nipples or balls. She was in no rush and as my hands caressed her arse and I sucked on her quality D cups, she moaned, pushing aside her panties and allowing me to finger her. After 20 mins or so she jerked me to completion, amazed at how much of a mess I had made. After the clean up she continued the massage and then bathed me briefly. I was only able to tip her 350,000 Dong, which is according to what I'd read, a low price to tip because of the blowjob and fingering. Some punters are happy to get away with paying as little as possible but I felt bad as some also said you should pay a tip similar to the massage price but nothing over 1,000,000. She seemed disappointed and thought I was hiding money from her. She walked me back to the elevator but didn't seem too happy. I felt a little bad and quickly left thinking I would never return.

R

RustyShack69

The Bad
A few nights later I wanted another massage and decided on either Zeus Massage or Vien Dong Spa, both were on the street that runs parallel to Bui Vien. Zeus was billed as a BJ place with average looking girls that had recently been raided by police. From what I had read Vien Dong is considered the one with the best looking girls in the city but the girls remained clothed and offered only HJs. I was in the mood for a HJ more than a BJ so I chose Vien Dong. It was in a far classier hotel to Kim Huy and they also do legit massages. However I asked for the VIP room which is where you are guaranteed your HJ. It was very busy so I was given a free complimentary foot massage in a big room with tea and fruit while Iwatched some TV. The foot massage was done by a man and the room was filled with atleast a dozen Japanese men in robes recieving foot massages. I'm okay with some pain but I wanted to relax and his knuckles in my foot and up my leg wasn't pleasant. Once the massage was done, he presented me a voucher for me to write down a tip, the massage should have cost me 150,000 so I tipped him that. I was then taken to my room by another man. You are expected tip these guys and the better the tip the better the girl. Once again I tipped 150,000 and entered the sauna to wait for my girl. When she arrived I was not disappointed. She was stunning, and I cursed that she would remain in uniform. We chatted and she helped me bathe like at the previous massage. I got hard as soon as she began washing my member and she laughed at how quick it had grown as she began tugging at it. I'd hoped she would continue jerking me off in the bath but she toweled me down and helped me onto the table. Unfortunately thats when the experience began to sour. The massage was fine she kept disappearing without a reason. She was teasing me enough to get me excited for the flip, and its then when she asked me how much I would pay for a HJ. I knew that here 500,000 was average but I'd brought enough for a little more in case it was really good. She immediately asks for a 1,000,000 and refused to budge saying this is what everyone gave her blah blah blah. From what I'd read this was a tactic mostly seen in the smaller parlours. I wasn't going to pay the million and offered the 500,000. For a moment it seemed like I wasn't going to get the guaranteed HJ I had read about. My erection had gone and I was beginning to believe that what I'd read about the more attractive girls offering a worse service than less attractive girls was true. I went up to 650,000 as that was all I had left because of the tip for the foot massage. She accepted begrudgingly and it took me some time before I got hard again. I wasn't enjoying it all that much and I finished rather quickly and with very little orgasmic feeling. After she cleaned me up, I layed there waiting for the rest of the massage when I heard a commotion outside the room. The girl ran out of the room. It sounded like a girl had been hurt and more and more girls were screaming. I quickly got up thinking I might have to leave in a hurry. The screaming then turned to laughter and I presumed that whatever had happened wasn't too bad. The girl returned again, saying nothing, and finished the massage. I forced myself to get hard again hoping that I'd get to finish twice atleast. She wanted more money so I said no as I was already annoyed by her leaving the room several times. I should have complained to the manager but I was happy to just pay and leave as quickly as possible.

R

RustyShack69

The Very Good
As I had an early flight out I wasn't too sure if I would get another massage but after the debacle at Vien Dong I wanted to get the most bang for my buck in Saigon. Kim Huy offered 2 hour massages with two guaranteed shots and even one package where the girl will bathe with you. I thought I would have chosen the extra special package until I saw the price and thought I'd rather have the money for a bigger tip. I kind of hoped I'd see the same girl again as I felt I had really under tipped her incredible service. I also worried she might also give bad service as they only ask for tips at the end and might presume I'd tip small again. Luckily for me I got a new girl and I was incrediblely happy for the unexpected 20 minutes extra it took to find an atm before getting to the hotel. After 10 minutes in the sauna I exited to see a cute little thing waiting at the bath. She seemed especially shy and spoke almost no English. I'm usually a big tits guy, and she looked about a B at best, but her face was pretty. Not as conventionally beautiful as the girl at Bui Vien, but far more appealing. Her hands were dainty, and as I'm a a little above 6 inches (sometimes pushing but not quite 7 if especially aroused), smaller hands just make it that much fun. She struggled to communicate what I needed to do but as I was well up to speed I did the routine as I had done twice before. She was a little tentative and I felt like she may have only just started recently. She bathed me although not as intimately as the previous girls and washed my cock without too much stroking. I began to think it might be another let down but I was very tired and just hoping to relax the night before my flight. She toweled me down, again only briefly playing with my cock which was hard by this point. What followed was an incrediblely relaxing and strong massage depsite her small hands. She even found time to use the hot stones. It was the best massage of the trip. Again I felt nipples running across by feet and legs. They felt especially hard and she worked her way to my head. I still felt like she had avoided touching my cock and I was urging her in my mind to start paying attention to it. I was getting hornier than I had been at any time on the trip. She began licking me all over, slower than the first girl and moaning into my ears. I was getting so hard I thought I'd explode before I was even flipped. Eventually she turned me over and she looked at me with a puppy dog expression. She asked if I wanted it, but couldn't quite rememeber the English word for it. I didn't know if this was because she had only had Asian clients or if it was part of a shy game she was playing. I said handjob? I thought that maybe I should have said blowjob instead, but it didn't matter in the end as this was the signal for her to be a little less shy.
I was already hard as a rock, definitely hitting the heights reserved for when girlfriends had spent hours teasing me. She began licking me all over again. Slowly making her way to my super erect cock with her hands, teasing me, sucking on my nipples. My mushroom is usually pretty impressive but all the teasing had made it even more swollen and spilling over my shaft more than usual. Seeing her struggling to get her mouth over it, sliding her hands up and down over my shaft, I was getting harder than I've been for years. I could have blown right there but she knew what she was doing and backed off. I didn't want it to end and it must have been 20 minutes before she sensed I was getting close. She didn't let me finger her like the other girl, but I squeezed her perfect little arse while I ejaculated hard. She kept tugging until I had been milked thoroughly. Even after I had finished my cock remained semi hard and after a head massage, I was fully erect as she washed me in the bath again. I was confused, forgetting what time I had arrived, thinking it was over but she set up the table again and gave me another massage focusing more on my legs and this time teasing me, tickling my balls. She flipped me over and started sucking hard on my dick, occasionally moving to my nipples. Keeping the mushroom in her mouth I was getting close and when I came she let it splash her lips as she milked me dry once again. I was left completely satisfied and sleepy after what was one of the best blow jobs of my life. After been washed again she helped me dress. She still hadn't mentioned a tip but when I handed her the 1,000,000 Dong she was very appreciative and accompanied me to the elevator. What a way to end the holiday.

My tips are to avoid the massage girls in the street unless you can find one you really like, and don't take anything in with you except the money you are willing to part with. Do check out forums beforehand, I found a few ones good ones for Vietnam. Despite what some sites say, Vien Dong is avoidable unless you choose to stay there on your trip. For me tipping low is really bad form. I understand people go to Asia for cheap massages but I'm happy to pay reasonable prices depending on the service.

Devos

Gold Member
The Very Good
As I had an early flight out I wasn't too sure if I would get another massage but after the debacle at Vien Dong I wanted to get the most bang for my buck in Saigon. Kim Huy offered 2 hour massages with two guaranteed shots and even one package where the girl will bathe with you. I thought I would have chosen the extra special package until I saw the price and thought I'd rather have the money for a bigger tip. I kind of hoped I'd see the same girl again as I felt I had really under tipped her incredible service. I also worried she might also give bad service as they only ask for tips at the end and might presume I'd tip small again. Luckily for me I got a new girl and I was incrediblely happy for the unexpected 20 minutes extra it took to find an atm before getting to the hotel. After 10 minutes in the sauna I exited to see a cute little thing waiting at the bath. She seemed especially shy and spoke almost no English. I'm usually a big tits guy, and she looked about a B at best, but her face was pretty. Not as conventionally beautiful as the girl at Bui Vien, but far more appealing. Her hands were dainty, and as I'm a a little above 6 inches (sometimes pushing but not quite 7 if especially aroused), smaller hands just make it that much fun. She struggled to communicate what I needed to do but as I was well up to speed I did the routine as I had done twice before. She was a little tentative and I felt like she may have only just started recently. She bathed me although not as intimately as the previous girls and washed my cock without too much stroking. I began to think it might be another let down but I was very tired and just hoping to relax the night before my flight. She toweled me down, again only briefly playing with my cock which was hard by this point. What followed was an incrediblely relaxing and strong massage depsite her small hands. She even found time to use the hot stones. It was the best massage of the trip. Again I felt nipples running across by feet and legs. They felt especially hard and she worked her way to my head. I still felt like she had avoided touching my cock and I was urging her in my mind to start paying attention to it. I was getting hornier than I had been at any time on the trip. She began licking me all over, slower than the first girl and moaning into my ears. I was getting so hard I thought I'd explode before I was even flipped. Eventually she turned me over and she looked at me with a puppy dog expression. She asked if I wanted it, but couldn't quite rememeber the English word for it. I didn't know if this was because she had only had Asian clients or if it was part of a shy game she was playing. I said handjob? I thought that maybe I should have said blowjob instead, but it didn't matter in the end as this was the signal for her to be a little less shy.
I was already hard as a rock, definitely hitting the heights reserved for when girlfriends had spent hours teasing me. She began licking me all over again. Slowly making her way to my super erect cock with her hands, teasing me, sucking on my nipples. My mushroom is usually pretty impressive but all the teasing had made it even more swollen and spilling over my shaft more than usual. Seeing her struggling to get her mouth over it, sliding her hands up and down over my shaft, I was getting harder than I've been for years. I could have blown right there but she knew what she was doing and backed off. I didn't want it to end and it must have been 20 minutes before she sensed I was getting close. She didn't let me finger her like the other girl, but I squeezed her perfect little arse while I ejaculated hard. She kept tugging until I had been milked thoroughly. Even after I had finished my cock remained semi hard and after a head massage, I was fully erect as she washed me in the bath again. I was confused, forgetting what time I had arrived, thinking it was over but she set up the table again and gave me another massage focusing more on my legs and this time teasing me, tickling my balls. She flipped me over and started sucking hard on my dick, occasionally moving to my nipples. Keeping the mushroom in her mouth I was getting close and when I came she let it splash her lips as she milked me dry once again. I was left completely satisfied and sleepy after what was one of the best blow jobs of my life. After been washed again she helped me dress. She still hadn't mentioned a tip but when I handed her the 1,000,000 Dong she was very appreciative and accompanied me to the elevator. What a way to end the holiday.

My tips are to avoid the massage girls in the street unless you can find one you really like, and don't take anything in with you except the money you are willing to part with. Do check out forums beforehand, I found a few ones good ones for Vietnam. Despite what some sites say, Vien Dong is avoidable unless you choose to stay there on your trip. For me tipping low is really bad form. I understand people go to Asia for cheap massages but I'm happy to pay reasonable prices depending on the service.
Great detailed review

tsmith

Silver Member
The Very Good

Yeah this is an excellent review.

leonar

Gold Member
The Very Good

this is an excellent review. hopefully the details of the establishments remain the same after the pandemic...