• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The Dark Secret Behind Your Favorite Makeup Products

T

Tania Admin

I'm very careful what products I use. I take into account people abuse (how workers are treated), environmental impact (product ingredients and how they are refined and where they come from), animal abuse (testing) and how it will impact my literal physical health (hair, skin and nails).
I don't wear perfumes for the above reasons. I make my own scents with essential oils that come from reputable sources and once we purchase a property here I will be making my own essential oils and health.products from scratch.
There really does need to be more awareness on this topic.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I'm very careful what products I use. I take into account people abuse (how workers are treated), environmental impact (product ingredients and how they are refined and where they come from), animal abuse (testing) and how it will impact my literal physical health (hair, skin and nails).
I don't wear perfumes for the above reasons. I make my own scents with essential oils that come from reputable sources and once we purchase a property here I will be making my own essential oils and health.products from scratch.

Are you using an IPHONE/ or Smart device... Google kids in lithium mines, and Chinese sweat shops making iphones.... LOL

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member

wow... 😲:eek:
very cool @Tania Smiley maybe you can teach me how to make it ;)πŸ‘

Phoebe

Legend Member
Google kids in Bangladesh making stylish jeans for western women and see how much water it takes to make jeans...
Pieces of crap leaders telling the masses how to live there lives... Time to revolt .... because these leaders have been bought off by people like Elon Musk... and other corrupt pieces of crap to allow them to live in luxury while the masses live like peasants...

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
WE HAVE BEEN DUPED.. just another pale/stale/male HOAX and DUPE to make them even richer... Ban plastic bags BUT hey you can BUY one... wtf is that crap.... Ban plastic straws but paper ones are ok, how many trees get cut down, by chainsaws, bulldozers, trucks etc etc... all using fossil burning diesel .. think about it people....

sircurious

Legend Member
Fox News - the epitome of accurate and unbiased journalism - NOT!!!!

Google kids in Bangladesh making stylish jeans for western women and see how much water it takes to make jeans...

Pieces of crap leaders telling the masses how to live there lives... Time to revolt .... because these leaders have been bought off by people like Elon Musk... and other corrupt pieces of crap to allow them to live in luxury while the masses live like peasants...

sircurious

Legend Member
'The Independent' might be slightly less biased but it is owned by Russian Oligarch Alexander Lebedev who is also a former KGB spy. He also owns a Russian newspaper - Novaya Gazeta and The Evening Standard (UK).

Phoebe

Legend Member
Get a bunch of men in suits in a room, put a billionaire out in the same article and he tells a bunch of lies, and the men in front of him all nod there heads in unison to agree with him, and well its that point right there that the dude out front now owns this lot... not one will question it.... not one..

WHY is this??? because men are brought up from little boys with this same attitude dont question your father and there is the issue..

Phoebe

Legend Member
'The Independent' might be slightly less biased but it is owned by Russian Oligarch Alexander Lebedev who is also a former KGB spy. He also owns a Russian newspaper - Novaya Gazeta and The Evening Standard (UK).

Lets all work out who owns it NOT the story being printed...

sircurious

Legend Member
The person who owns the publication has a lot of clout in determining what is printed - for example the newspapers published in Australia owned by Murdoch have and will always support the Liberal Government. Same thing happens in the US, Canada and the UK. That is why when I read or view something I will source other publications to ensure I get the full story.

Lets all work out who owns it NOT the story being printed...

Phoebe

Legend Member
The person who owns the publication has a lot of clout in determining what is printed - for example the newspapers published in Australia owned by Murdoch have and will always support the Liberal Government. Same thing happens in the US, Canada and the UK. That is why when I read or view something I will source other publications to ensure I get the full story.

I give up... Its pointless.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe if you explained further what point you were trying to make, then I might understand it better. :)

That this climate change BS is a pale.stale.male HOAX... to rape peoples purses.. everything green costs more than none green why is that??

Why does a Telsa car cost more than an engine one? hmmmmm I rest my case there, and lets not forget how many are bursting into flames...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Also when we are all driving electric powered cars... how are governments going to collect the missed Petrol and Diesel taxes..

Petrol and diesel excises account for a considerable amount of Commonwealth revenue. In 2000-01, they are projected to raise around $13 billion (Table 1).(3) By comparison, the Commonwealth expects to provide around $24 billion GST revenue to the States and Territories in 2000-01.(4)

Who and where will that short fall come from...? because without fuel taxes how do you think Medicare will run? hmmm time to think more deeply about the real future and costs than the media run protests in cities...

I asked one Tesla sales man this in the UK, the look on his face was priceless... I said you will be paying more taxes somewhere, or even per mile to use the road he said I can't afford that on my wage here... that is where I smiled and said, Welcome to the true electric car revolution...

sircurious

Legend Member
Got you now! :)It's what many of these companies call 'Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)' where they think if they act green, ethical etc then the community at large will pay more for the good/service - because most people will feel warm and fuzzy about it. Same thing happens all the time - Fast Food is more expensive than healthy food, Gluten free products more expensive than products with gluten in it.

That this climate change BS is a pale.stale.male HOAX... to rape peoples purses.. everything green costs more than none green why is that??

Why does a Telsa car cost more than an engine one? hmmmmm I rest my case there, and lets not forget how many are bursting into flames...

sircurious

Legend Member
Several states in the US are all already charging electric car users a 'road tax' for using the roads. It will no doubt happen here when more electric cars are on the roads here.

Also when we are all driving electric powered cars... how are governments going to collect the missed Petrol and Diesel taxes..

Petrol and diesel excises account for a considerable amount of Commonwealth revenue. In 2000-01, they are projected to raise around $13 billion (Table 1).(3) By comparison, the Commonwealth expects to provide around $24 billion GST revenue to the States and Territories in 2000-01.(4)

Who and where will that short fall come from...? because without fuel taxes how do you think Medicare will run? hmmm time to think more deeply about the real future and costs than the media run protests in cities...

I asked one Tesla sales man this in the UK, the look on his face was priceless... I said you will be paying more taxes somewhere, or even per mile to use the road he said I can't afford that on my wage here... that is where I smiled and said, Welcome to the true electric car revolution...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Several states in the US are all already charging electric car users a 'road tax' for using the roads. It will no doubt happen here when more electric cars are on the roads here.

Funny go green charge at home... BUT wait get your wallet out....

Look at all those BP fuel stations up and down the UK in 2035 all they will be will be Mc Donalds and charging stations... all wanting your wallet...

That is what this all about.. and lets look at Adelaide with piss poor power already everyone gets home at 5:30 and put the car on charge all at once... HMMM on a 45 degree summers day... BUT hey Elon Musk had that sorted out with his battery didn't he/// see the dupe. and the corruption ..

sircurious

Legend Member
Unfortunately just a fact of life - wave enough money around and someone will say yes and do whatever you require.

Also I think we were much 'greener' when I was growing up - example: coca cola etc was sold in glass bottles - took the empty bottles to a recycling centre at your local shops - glass bottle melted down and turned into another glass bottle.

Funny go green charge at home... BUT wait get your wallet out....

Look at all those BP fuel stations up and down the UK in 2035 all they will be will be Mc Donalds and charging stations... all wanting your wallet...

That is what this all about.. and lets look at Adelaide with piss poor power already everyone gets home at 5:30 and put the car on charge all at once... HMMM on a 45 degree summers day... BUT hey Elon Musk had that sorted out with his battery didn't he/// see the dupe. and the corruption ..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Also I think we were much 'greener' when I was growing up - example: coca cola etc was sold in glass bottles - took the empty bottles to a recycling centre at your local shops - glass bottle melted down and turned into another glass bottle.

The Good olde days!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am all for Women to rule the planet for the next 100 years and see what happens... I think it would be a much nicer place to live within one decade.. Wars would stop, countries would actually get real GDP growth and people would be alot happier!