• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The cost of Sex in Thailand

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I went out tonight for the first time to the Patpong Rd Area.
This is my first visit to Thailand and over the years the guys I have meet have lead me to believe that it was a allnighter for $30.
They forgot to say how the bar system works, you pay 200 Baht for every drink even if it was water as I was drinking.People come over to speak with you and you are expected to buy them drinks for 200 Baht also.This is approx $8 for a beer, a weak spirit or water.I can't see an Australian getting the lady out of the bar before parting with $200 bucks which is 20 drinks 5 for you 5 for the lady and 10 for her friends.
I never got how much you pay the bar for her to leave shift but will update you tomorrow unless one of the members can tell us.You then have to pay the lady and their aren't many that wouldn't tip well so I would expect the true cost to be around $600 for the evening.
I went to the boy bar area that Sue Ling suggested and it was a bit of fun, goodlooking bodies flashing dicks all over and they were well sized.
The Mama San and I got talking and I was surprised that at least 20% of there business was from woman.
Mostly Taiwanese and asian woman picking up a stud for the night.Some were very goodlooking with great fit bodies.For entertainment they had a great gang bang show that was very real but also well done and showed how these guys keep such good bodies.Saw at least 6 couples in this bar so threesomes must also be popular.My only thought was how difficult were they to get rid of the next day because you have to take them to your accomodation.
I had a look at the Ping Pong Bar were they do a show with a very curvy mature lady shooting ping pong balls from you know where, with a bottle and few other tricks thrown in.I found this place to be very sleazy and very overpriced with lots of very mature workers.
As I wonder I will update this thread, I would like to hear of other experiences but lets cost up the whole night as the cost of sex, not what she says she will go home with you for.
Also interested in first nights rather than guys that see a regular girl or guy.
Overall it was a fun area but now I know the ropes I think I can have a good night out for a $100 not the $250 I spent in three hours visiting 3 different bars drinking only water.
Love to hear from members with their own experiences.I keep coming back to the forum as have been up three times to get rid of all that water.

Last edited:

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hi Mary Anne The Patpong area is really the first time tourist area Its a rip off and over priced. If you go there again try Radio City (bar) where they have really fully Tom Jones and Elvis impersinators. The locals go to Nana Plaza which is in Sukhumvit Soi 4. 3 floors of gogo bars. Anyone who wants $30 all nite sex go across the road to the Angel disco in Nana Hotel. Around midnight onwards its wall to wall freelancers in the disco. Some old hags and many good lookers too. Yes you can still get all night for Baht 1000 to 1500.

Soi cowboy is another good bar area. Another place with upmarket hostess bars are all along Sukhumvit Soi 33. Have fun.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hi Mary Anne The Patpong area is really the first time tourist area Its a rip off and over priced. If you go there again try Radio City (bar) where they have really fully Tom Jones and Elvis impersinators. The locals go to Nana Plaza which is in Sukhumvit Soi 4. 3 floors of gogo bars. Anyone who wants $30 all nite sex go across the road to the Angel disco in Nana Hotel. Around midnight onwards its wall to wall freelancers in the disco. Some old hags and many good lookers too. Yes you can still get all night for Baht 1000 to 1500.

Soi cowboy is another good bar area. Another place with upmarket hostess bars are all along Sukhumvit Soi 33. Have fun.

Sorry when I said locals above I meant expats that live in Bangkok.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Thanks Sue Ling.
I did forget to mention in my first post that even though drinks are 200 baht about $8 I think that the drink hustler or hostess gets 25 to 50% of this price from the bar, so they do share it around a little.
A girl having a off night can hustle 1000 baht just serving drinks.

P

Perthfun

Which goes to show that sex anywhere in the world doesn't come cheap.

Or is it that you don't get to come cheap ??;D

K

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I think I have got my calculations muddled in this post, someone is going to have to help find a currency converter for me.If 1000 Baht is $25 then 100 is $2.50 I am thinking so drinks were five buckes each in the sex bars.
Can someone help?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
The current rate is about B29 to a dollar so the easiest way is just to divide by 30 so B100 is $3.40 B1000 is $34.00 B300 is $10 unless you are changing really big amounts divide by 30 is best. So your B200 drink in Patpong was just under $7.

Try this review of Sukhumvit Soi 33 Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

corneus

great tips!

Try this review of Sukhumvit Soi 33Link is broken, so taken down.

Thanks for the tips, Maryanne and Sue-Ling. We will be in Bangkok in a few months, so hopefully we will be having fun without the hassles!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Thanks sue ling, checked out soi 33 site and looks great,lots of members will get good info if they follow this site, when have time will abbreviate it all to one site so easy to follow.