The best Vibrator

J

Juicy Lucy

Hey if any one could please give me some advice on vibrators and where to buy the best one.

I have seen one called the American Challenger it is massive not for me, tho I have bought on recently just a small one its good and strong vibrations.

So any advice is welcome

Thanks
Lucy xx:love76:

R

Randomguy

Once bought a girlfriend the 'rabbit' set me back about $180 however it was well received!

M

marriedneedinfo

HI
Well i have just purchased the medisil magic touch wand, and OMG it is CRAZY. I puchased to use it on my wife and used it for the first time and it was just meant to be a quickie before friends came over but it gave her the pleasure she has never had.

It is 240v mains power operated but i would deffinately say it is one of the best and UNDENIABLY the most powerful i can't describe it

i got it from an online shop this is the link and they were really good to deal with but there are many more but this is the link
link broken so taken down

Enjoy hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

viper

Gold Member
These are some good rabbits.

link broken so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Juicy Lucy

Yeah the rabbits are ament to be good tho I heard because of the beads it dosent feel as good because of the mussels down there. Tho I guess everyone is different. Yes the wands are ament to be fab thanks for your help everyone and marriedneedinfo thanks for the link xx

S

skye4sumfun

yeah love the rabbit and since i am single i am using it more often.

J

Juicy Lucy

Yeah I guess everyone is different and enjoy different things tho thanks Skye I will defo get one to try it out xx

J

Juicy Lucy

P.S. I will let you know how it goes and if i like it lol So watch the space...... ha ha ha

W

wingman

I keep having this dream where I'm holding a micro one on my finger tip and the girl doesnt know i have it and I hold it up against her clit before she erupts over and over

Any one know if something like this exists?