• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The best place to get sexy boots and shoes.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I went to Sydney recently and was disappointed at the range of boots available by asking around I was told to buy from this web site.Very prompt service and great prices with a awesome range.
You do need to buy boots and shoes one size bigger than you wear in Australia and recommended that you order no more than 2 pairs at one time as otherwise customs may charge you duty and GST.

Link is broken, so taken down.

one-stop shopping for sexy shoes

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Another good shoe site

Link is broken, so taken down.
I think the first is better but this is also highly recommended.

M

Magziemad/Rod

Boots :)

Hi,

I dont suppose you know of any sites that has "kinky" boots. :headbang: I am looking for some clear/see through ones knee high.

If you could help, that would be great

Ciao

xxxxx Mag and Rod xxxxx

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
You haven't happened to have found any that are Australian websites?

Those shoes are great, but the postage isn't worth $60 for a shoes that's worth $15.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I've been told buy two pairs and they get cheaper with freight, but in Australia they charge $100 plus for what the yanks sell for $20, work it out still a lot cheaper if you can get two pairs.The BDSM Mistress in Sydney gave me this site and they all buy from there.

P

PerthNcheeky

Boots on Ebay

G'day,

We've managed to pick up a few pairs of boots for caz off of good old EBay!

Price was excellent ... $45 for Brand New Thigh High CFMB's and $35 for Knee High lace up ones ... both with 5 inch stilleto heels ... both plus postage of course ... rounded it out to around $120 - $130 all up. Both of these were from a US EBay shop for which we're happy to share the addy ... just message us.

Also found a nice pair of Ankle boots ... 5 inch stilleto ... with padlocks .. for $40 on Ebay too ... brand new ... aussie seller this one.

Basically ... just be patient .. shop around a bit ... check the feedback ... and away you guy.

caz is very happy with all her boots from Ebay!

I've attached a couple of pics of them too :)

Cheers

Ross and caz

Attachments

• newboots1.jpg
    newboots1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 186
  • newboots4.jpg
    newboots4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 183
  • boots2.jpg
    boots2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 184
N

NaughtyBetty

OMG now I am in Heaven.....That first site has some gorgeous shoes

B

babydoll boo

hi all

another great place to get sexy boots and shoes in australia is excitment.com.au they have clear/holigram thigh highs which r skintight and look great on.

babydoll.

Y

yvette

Boots,shoes, outfits etc

I found a little shop on Guildford Rd, Bayswater PERTH.
They stock a good range of stripper type shoes (with the clear-glass platform/heels). Also georgeous thigh-high boots, either zip-up or lace-ups, in Black leather or shiny patent/latex look.
They stock some lingerie & stockings too. The store is next door to "cellarbration liquor", just next to the intersection of
Guildford Rd & Garrett Rd.(caryard on corner)
They also handle advertising in a local sex-industry magazine.
P.S My name is "Celina", I'm new at Langtree's. I'm using the computer here, which is logged in to Yvette's user name. (sorry Yvette)

mandycd

Gold Member
I Have a pair of black pleaser shoes. 5 inch chrome heel. clear plastic platform base. they are strappy at the ankle, with open toe. they are size 9 to 10 aust. brand new. $100. email mandyinperthwa@hotmail.com & i can email u the pics.

W

Waves

The Lovers on Hay St have a good range of Pleasers and Demonia shoes- they look unbelievable and surprisingly comfortable (in a range of positions :))

K

KnkiBob

Adultshop.com on 112 Barrick Street , Perth has a lot of clear shoes, some with diamontees and quite a lot of them are on sale at $60 and $80 each. Got a wonderful pair there yesterday - also the sell corsets cheaper than anyone in Perth and have a huge range of hot stockings....Gave the credit card a work out yesterday..

C

Curvy-Dolls

.....and another time...

try SHE! boutique in Carillion City Arcade, 207 Murray Street, 1. Level !

Not so much in boots, but still a few, and a wide range in High Heels and other sexy Shoes for Stripper, W/L, and for non working Lady as well..!

Many unique designs, what you can't find elsewhere in Perth, 'cause is all handpicked and imported...!

see you in SHE! boutique.....:eek:ccasion14
:cya: