• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The BEST moment of your life, which makes you smile even when you are alone.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
We all have many moment in our life's that makes us smile even when we are alone or in pain. Lets share our most memorable experience.

My Most happiest moment is when I remember the time I spend in the arm of 1st boyfriend. I still remember the way he propose me. That joy that expression and the moment we spend is unforgettable moment of my life💝💝

1578251189764.png 1578251395110.png

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Best time of my life was watching Alvin purple movie hoping that when I grow up I be better with the girls than Alvin purple.
Then when I grew up I found out he was a actor Alvin purple was a fake and yes I was better with the ladies than Alvin.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I have had quite a lot of memorable moments that do make a smile but what makes me smile every now and then is remembering my man paying surprise visit at y work while I was on my shifts. He often does things that i least expect...

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
“We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”