The art of Biting.....

D

DDxxx

The ancient Indians carried kissing much further than we do in the West today.... They did not stop short
of open-mouth amorousness.When passion heated up, kisses turned into something harder and sharper, transforming into the embrace of the teeth. Many of us have felt like biting a partner because we desire
them so profoundly. Don't be afraid to use your teeth during an embrace. BUT REMEMBER..... don't bite too hard!!!!

Don't you just love biting your partner just right on the nipples... just right.... the sensation is just too much.. what do you think????? Anyone care to venture a thought????

S

softailjocky

Timing is everything! Its knowing when to move from her ears or back of her neck to her nipples. Getting them on the edge, then heading south ,working the inside of her thighs, she should be squirming, indulge yourself , its without a doubt my favorite place to be! Timing Timing Timing! Its not the nipples, its the spot. Not too hard ,just enough, and she may never let you breath again. :love76:

D

DDxxx

Well, timing is important -

but what about LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! :drunken_smilie:

S

softailjocky

[glow=red,2,300][/glow] Hows that for Location? Nibble away at the rings!

T

Tania Admin

Wow what an interesting thread and from so long ago. I do agree that when things are at the right peak of amorous a little biting is quite a turn on :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Homer;- Arrrrrrn`t Hichies like HicUps and burps, like what you get after a few Tooooo many Rum`s

Ahoy there piratey matey...hiccups are reverse flatulence...could be rum induced...i dunno, i only drink wine. Bitey sucky on the meaty gives you the hicky...lol..if that makes sense...burpety blurp...

P

Perth boy

Light biting on the neck or thighs is a turn on but a hard bit is a turn off.

C

colzilla

I've had hickies from enthusiastic hookers. Just as well I wasn't married or it would be... Destination Divorce Courts

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
C

colzilla

It's a bit like a girl giving you a bj and you make her laugh. "Careful don't bite down on it"

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Oooh DD hints and tips ^.^ I like knowing the background to things like this!!!

Now i know this might stir a bit of a ruckus (and i am in no way into it AT ALL) but nibbles along the sole and arch of the feet are also erogenous zones and can be stimulated to give pleasure (ew ew ew ew!!!)

Biting is fantastic, and by a lover can be the an action that can tip some over the edge and having an orgasm that leaves them liquid (or covered in liquid :p)

sunyun

Legend Member
So how many ladies out there like blokes to nibble along the sole and arch of their feet as part of foreplay ?

I am interested to know.

I have never been into feet (except I like them clean, and preferably pretty), but am always prepared to try something new !

Cheers.

S

Sammi1974

Biting is one of my very favorite sexual pleasures. My zones are the side of the neck and shoulders. A couple of gentle bites, and then a major chunk, will have me falling to my knees and orgasming, without any other stimulation. I pretty much become putty in the hands of the biter. Plus you also have the impression of the teeth in your skin, which you can poke and prod days later to remind you of the fun.

Though as others have said you need to be careful because you can do nerve damage.

@homer - biting and hickies are slightly different.
Hickies are formed from someone sucking on the skin which burst blood vessels below.
Biting has very little to do with sucking and more about the teeth and skin, but can still burst blood vessels.

@Raye - yep agree with you there, any vampire scene that involves biting gets me going.

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Biting is one of my very favorite sexual pleasures. My zones are the side of the neck and shoulders. A couple of gentle bites, and then a major chunk, will have me falling to my knees and orgasming, without any other stimulation. I pretty much become putty in the hands of the biter. Plus you also have the impression of the teeth in your skin, which you can poke and prod days later to remind you of the fun.

Though as others have said you need to be careful because you can do nerve damage.

@homer - biting and hickies are slightly different.
Hickies are formed from someone sucking on the skin which burst blood vessels below.
Biting has very little to do with sucking and more about the teeth and skin, but can still burst blood vessels.

@Raye - yep agree with you there, any vampire scene that involves biting gets me going.

Agreeing with you on that Sammi, the neck is a weak spot, but the same as the inner thighs..... get the right pressure and i'm a mess :$