Thank You Jack Hammer (Our New Look Forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was hoping for the new look Forum to go up in the next few days, I wake up this morning and "WOW"
Jack Hammer one of our members has just produced the best lokking forum I have seen, and yes I am biased.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Ian IT

Gold Member
Re: Thank You Jack Hammer

My pleasure Maryanne, I worked to the early hours of this morning and quite pleased with my progress. However, theres still allot of work to be done till its completed. Need to design buttons, icons, restyle borders, table backgrounds, dropdowns, forms, font colours, etc...

Jackhammer

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am more and more amazed every time I see all the work you have put in.
Also amazed no other members have commented on how good the forum looks.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I am more and more amazed every time I see all the work you have put in.
Also amazed no other members have commented on how good the forum looks.

hi Maryanne , the forum does look gr8 and i believe it will look even better when all the hard work Aaron n Jack Hammer have and will do and anyone else who is involved with this upgrade ,

there is so much happening so quickly it is hard to remember what the forum looked like the time before when u visited .

all i can say is well done ladies and gents and thank you very much

DT4eva

Gold Member
just been having a wee chat to jackhammer in the chat room and realized we havnt said how great all the work he has put in to the new look of the forum and he says there is still more graphics, colors to go on
so a big thank you for the time and effort you have put in so far your a talented man

micah

Bronze Member
Having not been in for a little while I was very pleasantly surprised with the new layout and colours etc. There's great work being done behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.