• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tell me your preference please???

H

Holly Wood

Im a very curious person and very interested to find out what both guys and WL prefer when it comes to booking???
do you like
  • incalls to establiments,
  • incalls to private residences,
  • incalls to hotels/motel
  • outcalls to private residences
  • outcalls to hotels/motels

Dallas

Legend Member
Great question. Well there are two types of bookings that I like depending on how I'm feeling, either a short intense couple of hours or longer overnight.

So for the shorter bookings, nothing beats the atmosphere of an incall to an establishment. It just makes the experience more naughty and sexier and also there's a definitely a greater sense of confidence and comfort with the working lady because she's in her safe environment supported by staff and her friends. She's not stressed from having to handle the money or booking arrangements either and I always find this noticeable.

Longer bookings including overnight are perfect for a clean high quality hotel but I'd never book just anyone for that even if they felt it was worth the risk for the cash, as it takes a lot of trust from a w/l to actually sleep in a strange environment with a client and much of the enjoyment for me is her being happy and relaxed.

I also doubt I'd want to bring a w/l home to a private residence as I think that would reduce the quality of the experience. I'm happier going to her private residence but still prefer the first two options.