• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Vivian

Snowy

Legend Member
Did a walk in on Monday Night at TBC , the lovely Vivian greeted me in the hallway saying hello to me she then said do you want to try the new girl? I said no I want you is that okay to which she said yes. What followed next was a great medium to hard massage with a lot of talking between us, really puts in a great effort , next was a bit of a tease which was very nice, then the hot towels extra's discussed, I was given a very sexy body slide including reverse slide , nice view - haha , Vivian is a great lady to spend an hour with as her service is excellent.

W

Wayne10

Great review. I have only seen her once, I think I need to visit her again.!!

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Thanks Vivian, enjoyed your massage today and for looking after me through the whole session, everything feels great :)

luvatug

Gold Member
Spent some time with the lovely Vivian today after promising earlier in-forum to drop in and say hi and certainly was not disappointed. Massage was one of the best I have had for a while. The tease before hot towels and the post flip extras left me a bit weak in the knees.

Vivian is a lady worth a visit to.
I've made my appointment for next week, here's hoping that I have a similar experience, had a few not so good just lately and almost planning to give up.

T

TBC - Vivian

Did a walk in on Monday Night at TBC , the lovely Vivian greeted me in the hallway saying hello to me she then said do you want to try the new girl? I said no I want you is that okay to which she said yes. What followed next was a great medium to hard massage with a lot of talking between us, really puts in a great effort , next was a bit of a tease which was very nice, then the hot towels extra's discussed, I was given a very sexy body slide including reverse slide , nice view - haha , Vivian is a great lady to spend an hour with as her service is excellent.

Thank you hun. I did not see this one before mwah xxx

WechatIMG8773.jpeg

ScottyPPP

Silver Member
I have to back up the great reviews for Vivian. I finished work early last week and thought I would try out TBC for the 1st time. Vivian came straight down the hallway as I walked in. Taken to a nice large room and asked some nicely to get naked and lay on the table. Nice hard massage as my shoulders were tight with some light teasing. Asked what I would like on the flip and with Vivian busting out of her green dress I went for the full body slide. All up a great 1 hr with the very sexy Vivian....just have to finish work early more oftern 😉