• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Vivian (Second Visit)

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Spent some time today with the lovely Vivian after (again) promising in-forum to drop in. Once again I was not disappointed. Choosing a medium pressure massage was for me, the best way to go and a great massage with great conversation it was. The little teases during the massage and the longer one before hot towels prepped mini me for offered extras. Those extras left me, once again, a bit weak in the knees. One can understand why the TBC lovelies are so good when the boss provides such a high standard herself.

Vivian is a lady worth visiting. Lots. What the hell are you waiting for?

T

TBC - Vivian

Spent some time today with the lovely Vivian after (again) promising in-forum to drop in. Once again I was not disappointed. Choosing a medium pressure massage was for me, the best way to go and a great massage with great conversation it was. The little teases during the massage and the longer one before hot towels prepped mini me for offered extras. Those extras left me, once again, a bit weak in the knees. One can understand why the TBC lovelies are so good when the boss provides such a high standard herself.

Vivian is a lady worth visiting. Lots. What the hell are you waiting for?
Thank you so much MWAH ;)
xxx

WechatIMG9100.jpeg