• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Tiny Tina and Korean Sky new photo. Which ones you like more?

shyguy666

Gold Member
sky's the pphto top right is the sexiest of then all sitting down has nice bust presentation and belly buton showing nice photo all round crossed legs is a bonus for tina bottom photo same reasons seeing the back is no good

A

Annoyance

It's the differences of appeal in sky and tina pics Vivian. The angles and outfit sky used and poses compared to tina's full body dress views. The winner this round is definitely sky thumbs up. Taking pictures is an art after all.

1576171545974.png 1576171516557.png

1576171678665.png
Now this is photo art at it's best Vivian. Right amount of body exposed to tease and put imagination running.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yes, small mistakes here can cause very big misunderstandings and unnecessary arguments. Some people are very brave to fight from behind a keyboard. So would be nice to know what people are reacting to before they react if they so choose to react.

Last edited:

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Now I'm confused. What are we talking about here?

This (see below).

Alucius was taking about photo composition and framing. You can look at the post history before his post to understand why he posted. A poster misread Alucius's post and had thought incorrectly that fake pics were being used, which is not the case at all.

It's the differences of appeal in sky and tina pics Vivian. The angles and outfit sky used and poses compared to tina's full body dress views. The winner this round is definitely sky thumbs up. Taking pictures is an art after all.

View attachment 80642 View attachment 80641

View attachment 80643
Now this is photo art at it's best Vivian. Right amount of body exposed to tease and put imagination running.

Hope that makes a bit more sense!

A

Annoyance

I think Vivian does it on the spur of the moment and when a new girl arrives @Kristen490. Would be nice to help her take a more inviting poses and shots to spice up her photos.