• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Tina

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Though I did look, I have not found a good review in forum for Tina, so forgive me if there is one I am unaware of.

I spent some time with this lovely lady this evening after a seriously stressful and long day at work. A last minute booking, I was greeted with a lovely smile and conversation with her massage proving to be one of the best I have had for quite a while. Our initial conversation tapered off as I began to relax under Tina's care and attention and my over stressed back's problem areas were found by her pretty quickly and treated very well indeed. She treated both arms and my neck, getting under the muscles to ease out the tightness I seem to suffer a lot from at the present time. Top of my neck around the hairline, the upper jawline near the ears and my forehead were treated as well. By this time I was floating in an air of complete bliss. Round two of the lower back and down over my butt cheeks, thighs and calves. Wow. I do note she used the minimum of massage oil, just enough.

Hot towels were next and a further massage of those stressed areas of my back and it was time for the flip. I was a little disappointed with the lack of a tease but was so relaxed it really, truly did not matter. A quick discussion of extras and I was presented with the sight of a beautiful naked lady who now focused her attention on mini me who was by this time very keen.

After the all too quick hour was concluded, a lovely chat, a quick hug and off I went back out into the cold and rain. Rather be back inside TBC to be honest!

I certainly recommend Tina and did I mention the massage?