• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

I just took new photos of Mimi and Sky, come in here and tell us what you think :) OR tell me what you here

xxx

WechatIMG6870.jpeg WechatIMG6871.jpeg

WechatIMG6866.jpeg WechatIMG6864.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi Guys

Here are some new pics of Lucky I just took.

Tell me what you think?

IMG-6811.JPG IMG-6812.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

What do you think of Jessica's new photos? She is here and took these today

xxx

IMG-6818.JPG IMG-6819.JPG IMG-6817.JPG

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Does any of the girls provide massage without oil?
I went there a couple of times and got covered in oil, even after the warm towel wipe, it still taken me forever to get it off in the shower at home.

T

TBC - Vivian

I went there a couple of times and got covered in oil, even after the warm towel wipe, it still taken me forever to get it off in the shower at home.
You can ask for no oil hun

Xxx

Dreamer1

Silver Member
Ask for powder just as good , save the oil for the flip

T

TBC - Vivian

TBC Roster Monday August 5th 2019

Starting at TBC tomorrow is a sexy 23 year old Brazilian Goddess Emma. New to TBC. Who wants to be first. Give is a call 0405 091 273

WechatIMG6950.jpeg WechatIMG6951.jpeg WechatIMG6949.jpeg

Also on tomorrow is:

IMG-6812.JPG

IMG-5700.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TBC - Vivian

So happy to hear people so interested. I will make her know what you think. And here are some photos I took today. Can you tell me if you think these are good photos?

IMG-6934.JPG IMG-6935.JPG IMG-6936.JPG

Snowy

Legend Member
Snowy, I think our Waldo was referring to your statement of "over 100 visits" and calculating about $130 each visit ($70 for the massage and average for the extras). That equates to the $13,000 that he claimed.
I think this is a reasonable approximation of what we would expect you to have paid over the 100 plus visits. Obviously if it is just massages at 1 hour each, it would be more like $7,000 and if if you paid more for the extras, the figure would be more than $13,000. Only you know how much you have spent.

Secondly, I think Waldo was referring to the fact that you now have nothing tangible (car, house, motorbike, new clothes, debt free, etc) for the money you have spent. Admittedly, you have a bunch of very, very happy memories and we all envy you your 100 plus visits. Not all of us can afford this level of massage punting. I would be lucky to be spending a third of that much per year.

I do agree that Waldo's last comment was a little cruel, but perhaps he was just being funny to highlight a point. Your post above does seem to suggest that you have been very successful, so I wouldn't be taking any comment personally. Waldo is probably just trying to liven up an otherwise fairly slow forum.
To Lord Spikey , for an unknown reason I didn't reply to your post dated 4th Dec 2018 but I feel the need to do so now.
My 100 plus visits to Totally Relax is over the past 5 years, not 1year that you stated, what I spend seeing the ladies has nothing to do with you or Waldo or anyone else, are you my Bank Manager or my Accountant? Pretty sure your not. I'm not interested in what you or anyone else spends at the parlours, so why stick your nose in where it's not wanted.

Waldo never said that I have nothing tangible like a car , house , motorbike, new clothes , debt free , etc- for the money that I have spent, YOU DID. I don't have a motorbike which is the only thing that is correct in your comments. You don't know me personally so why make such statements about me. Waldo's comments weren't cruel just him trying to annoy me, but your comments were cruel & nasty & again none of your business.

I used to respect & admire the way you commented Lord Spikey, I thought you were an asset to the Forum, unfortunately by the way you now drop in & out, posting a few ordinary comments you seem like you have become a ''Troll.'' Maybe you should start calling yourself , Lord of the Trolls or King of the Trolls or Spikey the Troll. In my opinion the Forum would be a better place without you & your mate Waldo.

I am Snowy.

Last edited: