• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

sxadd999

Gold Member
this one is a honey of a girl , her eyes are hazel and her lips are sweet like wine....cheers to Mick and Keefe .

T

TBC - Vivian

A mystery guest came in and gave us all Kinder surprises today so we got him to take this photo for us hehe. So funny

WechatIMG1321.jpeg They almost started to melt hehe WechatIMG1322.jpeg Will we get more today?

openotherside

Gold Member
A mystery guest came in and gave us all Kinder surprises today so we got him to take this photo for us hehe. So funny

View attachment 61723 They almost started to melt hehe View attachment 61724 Will we get more today?

I understand why topless pictures don't include the face. I understand why face pictures dont include a topless shot.....

....i dont understand the point of a faceless and clothed picture. Is that supposed to do something? :yawn: :singing:

Vivian, choose one or the other if you want to create something that grabs attention..

glen

Gold Member
Thanks for the fun pics Vivian. There are some really pretty girls at TBC and its great to see you are a playful bunch as well. Nothing better than having fun with a pretty girl!

T

TBC - Vivian

Thanks for the fun pics Vivian. There are some really pretty girls at TBC and its great to see you are a playful bunch as well. Nothing better than having fun with a pretty girl!
I am very happy to hear that we can bring you happiness. If you come over and play together, you will be happier.

T

TBC - Vivian

Mimi here today and more fans bringing us more Kinder surprise. Anyone want to come in and have some chocolate on chocolate? hehe and look how happy our fat cat is hahahaha

WechatIMG1728.jpeg WechatIMG1729.jpeg

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I understand why topless pictures don't include the face. I understand why face pictures dont include a topless shot.....

....i dont understand the point of a faceless and clothed picture. Is that supposed to do something? :yawn: :singing:

Vivian, choose one or the other if you want to create something that grabs attention..
You're asking for a lot when this is free entertainment brother...