• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - New pics of Linda in a little black dress

thirsty

Diamond Member
I think the little dress looks much better than shorts. I would love to see the other girls in short dresses or something different from short denim shorts. Just my opinion

Snowy

Legend Member
I think the little dress looks much better than shorts. I would love to see the other girls in short dresses or something different from short denim shorts. Just my opinion
Hi guys

Do you like her in class or the red ones in the other threads? Tell me what you think ;) View attachment 87206 View attachment 87207 View attachment 87208

Would like all of the ladies to be in bra's & nickers or get naked with you from the start of the session, only if they were comfortable doing this of course. In times gone by there were many ladies that would undress as soon as they locked the door, makes a really sexy atmosphere, & has the customer relaxed thinking of the fun to come.

Spicey

Gold Member
Would like all of the ladies to be in bra's & nickers or get naked with you from the start of the session, only if they were comfortable doing this of course. In times gone by there were many ladies that would undress as soon as they locked the door, makes a really sexy atmosphere, & has the customer relaxed thinking of the fun to come.
I would like to see the girls remove apparel throughout the massage. Start fully clothed and then undress bit by bit. Time this in with some regular tease, and he will be like putty in their hands. He will not be able to say no!

MaxDD

Gold Member
Or get those white, zip in the front, nurse type outfits they use at Fa Fa Massage.
Those are sexy as hell when they wiggle out of them!!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I love the couch.
So many memories with Jessica, Vivian, Lillian and Linda there.
I love the couch.