• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - New pics Melody just took for you. She is busy but still got these shots for you.

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
I’ve been watching these forums for a bit and the general consensus is the TBC girls are gorgeous and give a great service. Looking at this Melody looks like she lives up to that. Yummy!

MaxDD

Gold Member
I’ve been watching these forums for a bit and the general consensus is the TBC girls are gorgeous and give a great service. Looking at this Melody looks like she lives up to that. Yummy!

TBH the pics can often be misleading, but this place still the best AMP Ive been to in terms of quality

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Ivy's is not an AMP though.

Go in and ask one of the very lovely ladies. The range of extras offered do vary.

F

Fried fred

She does look super cute and young. I was planning to try QQ next, but Melody might jump ahead on my to do list...

Johnjohn

Gold Member
I have seen both QQ and melody multiple times. I will recommend QQ tho melody is younger and prettier. QQ is a loads of fun and she screws you like a chick in heat

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Had both their company. QQ definitely enjoys her time with you and excellent with her FS.
My first visits had a bit of massage where Melody’s technique was better but hasn’t been a priority with both girls afterwards.

F

Fried fred

Had both their company. QQ definitely enjoys her time with you and excellent with her FS.
My first visits had a bit of massage where Melody’s technique was better but hasn’t been a priority with both girls afterwards.

I used to look for a good massage, but recently have asked for a relaxing massage with more of a tease, Tina hits the spot with this.