• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - New Malaysian Selina, young, slim, long legs, and snow white skin (pics)

A

Annoyance

Yup there was only her old pics from previous work, as usually all girls get a Tbc photo shoot from Vivian on the day they're working to advertise them but guess she didn't. Be nice to find more petite Size 5 girls with B-C, it's interesting that in the past there were so many of them, now a days the girls are size 6-7 and up.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Back then Selina worked as a FS girl with Perth Piao. That pic is legit, in fact it is the kitchen in the Cannington apartment she worked from. Now whether it was the same girl that worked at TBC that day is another story. What intrigues me though is why would TBC have used the same pic as Perth Piao? I know that Melody also works FS at Phoenix Court but at least each agency uses their own pics.

sparky

Legend Member
Back then Selina worked as a FS girl with Perth Piao. That pic is legit, in fact it is the kitchen in the Cannington apartment she worked from. Now whether it was the same girl that worked at TBC that day is another story. What intrigues me though is why would TBC have used the same pic as Perth Piao? I know that Melody also works FS at Phoenix Court but at least each agency uses their own pics.

Where is Phoenix court?

A

Annoyance

Tbc usually get a pic of a girl when she is working to advertise them, but if they want to advertise them earlier they get a pic from what the girl chooses to supply them with. Just like QQ, Melody, and other girls before them if you check the tbc pics there are non-tbc shop pics in there too.

Its good to know more of this info of where these girls have worked before. I would have luved to give Selina a go considering her pics but alas it wasn't meant to be.

A

Annoyance

But not in a business sponsored forum.

Nope but its good to know where else a girl is working just in case you can't see her on the days she works at Tbc. I know Queena and mia works at other places. Same with melody & QQ too.

Bad for Tbc but when a brother needs their fix on their free days, it's good to know where your fav girl works and see her then.

brian

Foundation Member
Nope but its good to know where else a girl is working just in case you can't see her on the days she works at Tbc. I know Queena and mia works at other places. Same with melody & QQ too.

Bad for Tbc but when a brother needs their fix on their free days, it's good to know where your fav girl works and see her then.
Do you know where Queena works other than TBC?