• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tbc Myaree Masage, Linda

Snowy

Legend Member
TBC has a new girl by the name of Linda , the photo's of her figure are correct, but when you meet her in person I would say she is even better than the photo's, & Linda is quite pretty as well. So I spent 1hr with her, I had been ill all week with a lot of aches & pain through my entire old body so I really was in need of a good massage. Unfortunately for me Linda has that certain look about her that I really like, & had me thinking about extra's before the massage that I needed even started. Wow when she first touched me I was instantly hard so I had to tell myself relax old boy lets enjoy the massage, & the massage Linda gave me was excellent, it is a little different than a standard massage where most ladies will stick to a certain way her way is a little more random after the first ten minutes, but so relaxing. Her English is not very good but she has only been here for a few months so it will improve, so she is from China in her early 20's, looks young, quite pretty, slim body but she thinks she is fat, small breasts, nicely trimmed, very friendly & sexy. The rest of her service is excellent, so if you read this review Vivian, she is definitely a keeper what a fun hour it was with Linda.
Regards Snowy.

T

TBC - Vivian

TBC has a new girl by the name of Linda , the photo's of her figure are correct, but when you meet her in person I would say she is even better than the photo's, & Linda is quite pretty as well. So I spent 1hr with her, I had been ill all week with a lot of aches & pain through my entire old body so I really was in need of a good massage. Unfortunately for me Linda has that certain look about her that I really like, & had me thinking about extra's before the massage that I needed even started. Wow when she first touched me I was instantly hard so I had to tell myself relax old boy lets enjoy the massage, & the massage Linda gave me was excellent, it is a little different than a standard massage where most ladies will stick to a certain way her way is a little more random after the first ten minutes, but so relaxing. Her English is not very good but she has only been here for a few months so it will improve, so she is from China in her early 20's, looks young, quite pretty, slim body but she thinks she is fat, small breasts, nicely trimmed, very friendly & sexy. The rest of her service is excellent, so if you read this review Vivian, she is definitely a keeper what a fun hour it was with Linda.
Regards Snowy.
Thank you for the lovely review hun. Hope to see you again soon. Linda will be very happy when I tell her ;)

xxx

96344EF6-46C3-4C1F-AE35-D4A6B456A876.jpeg 11D8222B-2993-4D52-A10B-315F223BC7CB.jpeg

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
Regards Snowy.

Thanks for the review Snowy, you have convinced me I think I’ll be popping in next Monday!

Snowy

Legend Member
Well guys..I visited Linda today and she didn't disappoint. very much like what Snowy said above, a lovely girl, mid 20s, cute and quite trim and terrific. Pretty chatty and very nice to talk with. Better than the photo suggests really, in my opinion. Anyhow, a nice reasonably hard and competent massage lower back, bum and thighs were where she works best...then it started...spider fingers and a few tickles etc. Time to turn over and the extras start. Pricing was pretty standard for HJ and full nude with touching. 200 for FS which i didn't go for as she was good enough at what she was doing already..bloody hell...she slid that lovely petite body all over and rubbed her small but gorgeous breasts absolutely everywhere. My god what heaven... I'll most definitely be back to see her...soon. She's a great girl..very friendly and good at what she does.
Good review thanks tyco67.

Snowy

Legend Member
If I opted for FS, I would start with FS followed by the massage if there was time left.
Having the other way round means you only get a few minutes of FS for 150 to 200. Not much VFM.
Have to say I agree with you aaron.lee , there are a lot of ladies out there who will offer you FS with only 5 to 10 minutes left out of the 1hr that you booked them for, & they still had to get the hot towels to wipe the oil off you, so I just say no thanks & sometimes I will get talked into another extra that's still not worth my hard earned money. The Beautiful Tara at Bodywell in Cannington got me twice doing that but I just couldn't resist her. Amy at Totally Relax is real good at talking me into a NHJ for a $100 with only 10mins to go, haha, I have promised myself not to let it happen with any of the ladies this year. While I won't say what extra Linda gave me she did leave 30mins out of the hour for some fun.

A

Annoyance

Wow that's crazy with the economy I doubt anyone is crazy to do that for 200. If all amps did that no one will be doing it for its way expensive. Better to go to a FS place cheaper and you can pay for extra if you so wish.

You want your cashflow to frequently visit not a 1 off a fortnight. LoL.

Snowy

Legend Member
Wow that's crazy with the economy I doubt anyone is crazy to do that for 200. If all amps did that no one will be doing it for its way expensive. Better to go to a FS place cheaper and you can pay for extra if you so wish.

You want your cashflow to frequently visit not a 1 off a fortnight. LoL.
Glad it's nearly the end of the month because I've maybe over punted this past week or so, but I did have a lot of fun, 6 ladies for the month , 4 in the past 10 days.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Second room on the left as you walk through the front door ;) I remember it fondly when Brazilian Ella use to work there hmmmm
I remember it was the first room on the left, but I could be wrong as I don't go there often.
My time there with Lillian was very memorable.
We spent 90% of the time on the couch.

F

Fried fred

I remember it was the first room on the left, but I could be wrong as I don't go there often.
My time there with Lillian was very memorable.
We spent 90% of the time on the couch.
First room on the left last time I was there.