• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tbc Myaree Masage, Linda - She did not dissapoint

tyco67

Silver Member
Well guys..I visited Linda today and she didn't disappoint. very much like what Snowy said above, a lovely girl, mid 20s, cute and quite trim and terrific. Pretty chatty and very nice to talk with. Better than the photo suggests really, in my opinion. Anyhow, a nice reasonably hard and competent massage lower back, bum and thighs were where she works best...then it started...spider fingers and a few tickles etc. Time to turn over and the extras start. Pricing was pretty standard for HJ and full nude with touching. 200 for FS which i didn't go for as she was good enough at what she was doing already..bloody hell...she slid that lovely petite body all over and rubbed her small but gorgeous breasts absolutely everywhere. My god what heaven... I'll most definitely be back to see her...soon. She's a great girl..very friendly and good at what she does.