• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tbc Myaree Masage, Linda, Second Visit

Snowy

Legend Member
Thank you for the lovely review hun. Hope to see you again soon. Linda will be very happy when I tell her ;)
2nd visit to the lovely Linda was excellent again, really appreciated how sexy she is, the clothing she wore today was exactly what she wears in her photo's. Opted to play first for a nice change then had a nice massage, Linda even gave me a tease to start with, I showed her a few things to try when massaging, also a few moves & suggestions for the tease & when to do it for the best results.
Had another nice experience with her & a lot of fun between us was had, I can honestly recommend Linda to others, go see her you won't be disappointed, she's very good.

johans09

Gold Member
Hello Vivian the photo's of Melody are very sexy, I haven't seen her yet but it looks like another lady for me & others to see.
Hi Vivian does Melody work in your other Shop at Welshpool? And what days ? Pm me if you can

D

Deleted member 49173

2nd visit to the lovely Linda was excellent again, really appreciated how sexy she is, the clothing she wore today was exactly what she wears in her photo's. Opted to play first for a nice change then had a nice massage, Linda even gave me a tease to start with, I showed her a few things to try when massaging, also a few moves & suggestions for the tease & when to do it for the best results.
Had another nice experience with her & a lot of fun between us was had, I can honestly recommend Linda to others, go see her you won't be disappointed, she's very good.
onya SNowy !!! but I do hope you are not mixing up the 2 roles of Trainer and Assessor ?? LMAO .. could be a bias there ?? LOL

I do sometimes wonder tho , how many critics ever bother to try change their lifes experiences ( as you have done here) but rather choose to just continue down the road of whining .. plenty of it on this site ( IMO )