• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC Massage-Linda,

Snowy

Legend Member
Called TBC to make a booking last night, Vivian said Linda & Melody available which one do you want, as I hadn't seen Melody before I said Melody, Vivian then said will you take Linda as she has had a quite night so I said no problem as she is very nice lady to spend time with.
On arrival twenty minutes later Vivian greeted me at reception asking me if I would like to meet someone from the Forum, as he would like to meet me so I asked who it was & Vivian said Yoda, that would be good I replied. Yoda meet me in the hallway with a hand shake we had a nice talk before he left, I was a bit nervous meeting a Legend in person but the more we spoke the more comfortable I felt in his presence, I have always admired the way Yoda posts whether it was a review or simply comments about other members posts. I sometimes try to imagine what the actual person would look in person as to what his Avatar looks like. However in Yoda case he looks exactly like his avatar very short, big ears a couple of strands of grey hair, was wearing the same clothes as his avatar & was leaning on a cane. lol , but still a very impressive short little man to talk to, sorry Master Yoda I just couldn't resist it was really nice to meet you, I hope you don't mind me saying that I met you last night, to late for that now. haha.

Vivian then shows me to a room to wait for Linda, only a brief moment passed before a vision of beauty walked into the room, it was Linda in a figure hugging Blue dress, my jaw dropped to the ground Wow was all I could say for a few moments, absolutely gorgeous, her dark hair flowed over her shoulders, it was like she had just had her hair done, her make up was flawless & wow was she looking sexy.
Linda walked over to me & gave a tender hug with a kiss, we touched & cuddled each other for a few minutes which was nice, had a little chat before we massaged each other. Her massage skills are improving each time I see her & the rest of her service was excellent, Linda really puts in the effort to make sure you are comfortable & to make sure that you have a good time. It was fun helping her take off her dress also seeing her clothed again was making me horny again, had a nice chat to Vivian before I left with another hug & kiss from Linda as she was leaving & a hug & kiss with Vivian as I left, what a great night it was, so fella's if you haven't seen Linda yet go & see her, I highly recommend her & the other ladies at TBC.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Called TBC to make a booking last night, Vivian said Linda & Melody available which one do you want, as I hadn't seen Melody before I said Melody, Vivian then said will you take Linda as she has had a quite night so I said no problem as she is very nice lady to spend time with.
On arrival twenty minutes later Vivian greeted me at reception asking me if I would like to meet someone from the Forum, as he would like to meet me so I asked who it was & Vivian said Yoda, that would be good I replied. Yoda meet me in the hallway with a hand shake we had a nice talk before he left, I was a bit nervous meeting a Legend in person but the more we spoke the more comfortable I felt in his presence, I have always admired the way Yoda posts whether it was a review or simply comments about other members posts. I sometimes try to imagine what the actual person would look in person as to what his Avatar looks like. However in Yoda case he looks exactly like his avatar very short, big ears a couple of strands of grey hair, was wearing the same clothes as his avatar & was leaning on a cane. lol , but still a very impressive short little man to talk to, sorry Master Yoda I just couldn't resist it was really nice to meet you, I hope you don't mind me saying that I met you last night, to late for that now. haha.

Vivian then shows me to a room to wait for Linda, only a brief moment passed before a vision of beauty walked into the room, it was Linda in a figure hugging Blue dress, my jaw dropped to the ground Wow was all I could say for a few moments, absolutely gorgeous, her dark hair flowed over her shoulders, it was like she had just had her hair done, her make up was flawless & wow was she looking sexy.
Linda walked over to me & gave a tender hug with a kiss, we touched & cuddled each other for a few minutes which was nice, had a little chat before we massaged each other. Her massage skills are improving each time I see her & the rest of her service was excellent, Linda really puts in the effort to make sure you are comfortable & to make sure that you have a good time. It was fun helping her take off her dress also seeing her clothed again was making me horny again, had a nice chat to Vivian before I left with another hug & kiss from Linda as she was leaving & a hug & kiss with Vivian as I left, what a great night it was, so fella's if you haven't seen Linda yet go & see her, I highly recommend her & the other ladies at TBC.
Was nice to meet you too. But I wanted to keep the conversation short as you had something to do ;)

You are very tall... but then again I’m a little green thing who is three feet tall lol

Last edited:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Omfg... I have had this accusation many many times. And I’m just going to sit back and see how people react to it this time ...

It will keep me amused for a while...

And again @Snowy it was nice meeting you, and thank you for not talking too much about what I really look like. As I am not hard to spot in a crowd lol

Snowy

Legend Member
Omfg... I have had this accusation many many times. And I’m just going to sit back and see how people react to it this time ...

It will keep me amused for a while...

And again @Snowy it was nice meeting you, and thank you for not talking too much about what I really look like. As I am not hard to spot in a crowd lol
Your the first forum member that I have met face to face, up to then only the ladies knew what I looked like & that I am Snowy on the Forum, so I have to always write nice reviews about them, which isn't hard to do because all the ladies are great in there own way, besides that they all say I am a handsome man, but I did have a hand full of money at the time .lol.

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
That was a great review Snowy.
TBC seems to be a reliable place to go for a fun time.
I have not been there since around 2016 maybe time for a visit.
Lola was the last one I saw there.

Snowy

Legend Member
You will meet a lot of Beautiful caring ladies, highly recommended, they are all good at massage, lots of fun to have there as well.

lukifer

Gold Member
You will meet a lot of Beautiful caring ladies, highly recommended, they are all good at massage, lots of fun to have there as well.

I agree have always left with a smile. Texting a booking is Super easy . I haven't been got six months, so am due a return. The only problem is who to see as I have had the pleasure of most except Beth ,qq and amber

Last edited:

sparky

Legend Member

No one there compares to Lola
Best massage girl I have seen
So glad she moved on to a normal life tho as she then saved me so much money
Happy to say she is still doing well too

F

Fond Goodbye

No one there compares to Lola
Best massage girl I have seen
So glad she moved on to a normal life tho as she then saved me so much money
Happy to say she is still doing well too
only ever saw Lola, not as a customer, when I was coming out of the toilet, getting ready to see Queena@ Forrestfield. She was just saying goodbye to a customer in her doorway, older dude with a ponytail, she looked liked she had just had a jolly good rogering!! know some guys who saw, they were not overly impressed so never bothered with her.

Snowy

Legend Member
IP address
lucifer whether or not you are just being a stirrer be careful of making false statements, I used to enjoy some of your comments, do you actually know what an IP address is ? Maybe it would be better for you to stay on the other Forums instead of posting rubbish like you do on this Forum.

T

Tania Admin

Probably also the fact that many people on this forum would value discretion and having someone actively searching their IP would be unwelcome to say the least.
General Members can not search IP addresses. Only Admin can and there is only a couple of us with that access. The only time we would use that function is to block spammers, which we don't get much of any more.