• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Luna's sneaky peeky new pics with your favourite couch ;)

Lingus

Legend Member
I fancy the first of Luna's three images above ... by my reckoning a glimpse of panty, deliberate or otherwise, is a welcome tease 🤩

... and for example, it doesn't get much more deliberate than ...

1.PantyGlimpse.jpg

dan60

Diamond Member
I fancy the first of Luna's three images above ... by my reckoning a glimpse of panty, deliberate or otherwise, is a welcome tease 🤩

... and for example, it doesn't get much more deliberate than ...

View attachment 103427
it may be completely innocent.
she could be looking closely at something she spilt on her dress, or checking a hemline? :)

B

Badge

I had a hot session with a Luna , a while ago at Massage 61 , in Maddington and I think she is the same one ?

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I dropped by preCovid days.
Luna was only one available.
She greeted me, very friendly.
I said no and walked out.
She asked WHY??
I said sorry.
not what I had expected in terms or appearance. Can't trust these pics.

B

Badge

She asked WHY??
I said sorry.
Obviously always your choice , all I can say is I still remember having a good massage and enjoying a good session with Luna afterwards .
But like you guys keep saying YMMV .

D

Deleted member 49173

She asked WHY??
I said sorry.
is it possible that "the lady" you actually seen, wasn't even Luna ?? these girls are super fast learners , and if Luna is getting 'pulling in the customers' AND she wasn't even onsite that day, then its not beyond reasonable doubt that another girl would make the most of someone else's good reputation .. possiblilty ??

B

Badge

Maybe her name is not Luna but this was how she introduced herself and it is the same lady called Luna , who works at TBC and other shops .