blackmamba

Bronze Member
Being a NOR man, after reading the reviews of TBC and having a penchant for Asian women, Mamba decided to take a cruise down south (in more ways than one) and go see for myself if the hype was real. I didn’t make any booking but when I arrived, a tall, very sexy young woman ran up to greet me and Mamba Jr decided in an instant, that she would be the one I’d sample first. She introduced herself as Lily and told me she’s from Hong Kong. I managed to retain this information despite admiring her long legs, great ass and breasts that I can only say are perfect for a conasseuer like me (not too big, not to small).

Lily is a great conversationalist! We end up talking about a variety of subjects as her hands work their way across my body and I turn the conversation sexual, to which she smiles and giggles and then asks me to turn over. She offers the menu, of which I go with bodyslide and covered oral for $100 on top of the $70 I already paid for the hour. Now, here’s the fun part... I told you Lily is sexy, but when she started getting undressed in front of me as I laid on the table, I was stunned. This girl has an ass that’s just incredible. Look, whatever the hype is about TBC, all I’ll say is this... If Lily is an example of the talent available, I think I’ve found my new regular AMP. Even if the drive is long, there are some things that are just worth the journey. When we finished, as we got dressed, Lily asked me how I’d rate her and the Mamba gave her a solid 9/10. Will I be back? Yes. Was TBC everything, everyone says it is? Absolutely. $170 for the hour for body to body and covered oral. Stop thinking about it and just do it. Mamba out.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TBC - Vivian

Wow, thank you so much for this big review. Glad you had a good time. I will make sure Lily see this ;)

xxx

WechatIMG11123.jpeg WechatIMG11124.jpeg WechatIMG11125.jpeg

Snowy

Legend Member
Being a NOR man, after reading the reviews of TBC and having a penchant for Asian women, Mamba decided to take a cruise down south (in more ways than one) and go see for myself if the hype was real. I didn’t make any booking but when I arrived, a tall, very sexy young woman ran up to greet me and Mamba Jr decided in an instant, that she would be the one I’d sample first. She introduced herself as Lily and told me she’s from Hong Kong. I managed to retain this information despite admiring her long legs, great ass and breasts that I can only say are perfect for a conasseuer like me (not too big, not to small).

Lily is a great conversationalist! We end up talking about a variety of subjects as her hands work their way across my body and I turn the conversation sexual, to which she smiles and giggles and then asks me to turn over. She offers the menu, of which I go with bodyslide and covered oral for $100 on top of the $70 I already paid for the hour. Now, here’s the fun part... I told you Lily is sexy, but when she started getting undressed in front of me as I laid on the table, I was stunned. This girl has an ass that’s just incredible. Look, whatever the hype is about TBC, all I’ll say is this... If Lily is an example of the talent available, I think I’ve found my new regular AMP. Even if the drive is long, there are some things that are just worth the journey. When we finished, as we got dressed, Lily asked me how I’d rate her and the Mamba gave her a solid 9/10. Will I be back? Yes. Was TBC everything, everyone says it is? Absolutely. $170 for the hour for body to body and covered oral. Stop thinking about it and just do it. Mamba out.
Great review Mamba if this doesn't get TBC more busy then somethings wrong, TBC is my favourite parlor & only 4 minutes from my place.

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member

This is just too class "journalism".....well done Mamba.....I was hanging on each and every word. Thank you greatly.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
May the force be with you.

What a review. It is like the old days on the forum when people actually wrote properly :)

Channelle

Legend Member
I on the other hand can not get the balance right, and am at the lower end of the scale for my 'Comfort review':

"Wow Sara .... (yep, still)"

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
I'm sure mamba didn't mean any disrespect.....glad I got to read it before the edit as the score 9/10 is just not the same without Black Mamba explaining why not 10.....

Longshot

Gold Member
Please when writing a review just post price, good or bad, any extras and not explicit details. How embarrassing and disrespectful for the lady!
I have edited your post.
What do you mean disrespectful Tania...this is what a review is all about?! Nothing embarrassing about it...in fact it was extremely complimentary & Vivian the owner (I assume) thanked Mamba and said she was going to show the review to Lily!

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
I am also sure Tania is protecting the dignity and reputation of all WL...and good on Tania for that....she corrected me once for stepping over the line...... however I got the impression the Black Mamba also respects and love WL.....as the majority of us do...... Misogyny is not to be tolerated....and good on Tania for upholding that....though in this case my own personal opinion was Black Mamba was being gracious and thankful for the excellent service he received.

T

Tania Admin

What do you mean disrespectful Tania...this is what a review is all about?! Nothing embarrassing about it...in fact it was extremely complimentary & Vivian the owner (I assume) thanked Mamba and said she was going to show the review to Lily!
You haven't seen the original review as I have edited it. Not for one minute do I think it was hateful towards women, just not appropriate. I have been in this industry for nearly 30 years and had a position on this Forum for many of those years. I know what I am doing :)

@Tania Admin Hi can you please move this to the TBC forum for me?
Will do that for you now :)