• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC- Lillian

Snowy

Legend Member
Last Tuesday Night I spent an hour with Lillian , had a very good massage to start with then onto the extra's which were very good. She has a very slim body, her service is excellent, understands & talks very good English & is very affectionate, looking forward to my next visit.

rendangbeef

Silver Member
Last Tuesday Night I spent an hour with Lillian , had a very good massage to start with then onto the extra's which were very good. She has a very slim body, her service is excellent, understands & talks very good English & is very affectionate, looking forward to my next visit.

I second everything that was mentioned above.
And she actually puts a decent effort in the massage part. Surprising amount of power too, given her small frame. TBH I'd still walk out happy with just the massage without the extras lol.
If I had to guess her age, I'd put her somewhere between 27 to 29.

pullinger

Bronze Member
I second everything that was mentioned above.
And she actually puts a decent effort in the massage part. Surprising amount of power too, given her small frame. TBH I'd still walk out happy with just the massage without the extras lol.
If I had to guess her age, I'd put her somewhere between 27 to 29.
Who is the youngest girl at TBC?

Snowy

Legend Member
Who is the youngest girl at TBC?
That would depend on them telling you there real age, but because I am 62 they are all young to me, so I guess I could say that the next one I see could be the youngest. Does age really matter that much, I've had wonderful times with not so young or not so sexy older women, massage & extra's & not so very good sessions with the young, sexy, gorgeous ladies. It really just depends if there is a sort of chemistry between you, or if you simply get on with them. Unless you have seen the lady before keep you hands to yourself, unless she invites you to touch her, especially when she is massaging you because most ladies do not want to be touched while they are working on you. Sorry mate my comments turned into a bit of a lecture, got to throw that soap box away one day.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
That would depend on them telling you there real age, but because I am 62 they are all young to me, so I guess I could say that the next one I see could be the youngest. Does age really matter that much, I've had wonderful times with not so young or not so sexy older women, massage & extra's & not so very good sessions with the young, sexy, gorgeous ladies. It really just depends if there is a sort of chemistry between you, or if you simply get on with them. Unless you have seen the lady before keep you h.nds to yourself, unless she invites you to touch her, especially when she is massaging you because most ladies do not want to be touched while they are working on you. Sorry mate my comments turned into a bit of a lecture, got to throw that soap box away one day.
They are astute comments Snowy. A lot of punters think they have carte Blanche on such things and they reckon tbey can touch the lady at any time without her saying they can.

Slugger1

Legend Member
That would depend on them telling you there real age, but because I am 62 they are all young to me, so I guess I could say that the next one I see could be the youngest. Does age really matter that much, I've had wonderful times with not so young or not so sexy older women, massage & extra's & not so very good sessions with the young, sexy, gorgeous ladies. It really just depends if there is a sort of chemistry between you, or if you simply get on with them. Unless you have seen the lady before keep you hands to yourself, unless she invites you to touch her, especially when she is massaging you because most ladies do not want to be touched while they are working on you. Sorry mate my comments turned into a bit of a lecture, got to throw that soap box away one day.
We are a similar vintage Snowy and I agree that they all look young and beautiful to me, even the so called mature ones!

As far as touching goes I always ask what the boundaries are before we start to avoid offence.