• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC Jessica Wow!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Oh my God. What does one say?

Superb, relaxing massage with hints of what is to “come” later followed by a post hot towel pre flip tease like no other. Extras offered and immediately accepted which left me very breathless and totally spent. Jessica finished up with a fantastic front massage to complete a magic one hour session.

Jessica is a wonderful lady with an amazing technique. Recommended.

johans09

Gold Member

Superb, relaxing massage with hints of what is to “come” later followed by a post hot towel pre flip tease like no other. Extras offered and immediately accepted which left me very breathless and totally spent. Jessica finished up with a fantastic front massage to complete a magic one hour session.

Well then I have give her a go as so far for me Qq is the ultimate queen of tease and torture

A

Annoyance

Well then I have give her a go as so far for me Qq is the ultimate queen of tease and torture
If you want Tease and torture go look up mistress betty and her dungeon of toys to play with. LoL.
QQ goes for the source Jessica does the whole body. You need to broaden your horizons my friend.

Johnjohn

Gold Member
Well I think with QQ it really needs to be able to match her personality. I am really endorsing her as the best I have seen. And no I don’t get a discount or anything from her for endorsing her.

A

Annoyance

For QQs case she's got a very long road ahead of her that's if she can stay the path... As for Jessica she's already at the goal all you need to do is join her to reap the rewards with her. Plus for QQ you really need to speak Chinese to click with her, Jessica she speaks English so every ozzie can chat with her without feeling awkward.

But Hey if you Fancy QQ more then Jessica be my guest. We all have different tastes after all.

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you very much, Mwah ;)

xxx

IMG-0093.JPG

johans09

Gold Member
Well I think with QQ it really needs to be able to match her personality. I am really endorsing her as the best I have seen. And no I don’t get a discount or anything from her for endorsing her.
I totally agree her tease before the flip is unbearable so until I see Jessica or Sky or Beth she is a the best tormnentor

johans09

Gold Member
If you want Tease and torture go look up mistress betty and her dungeon of toys to play with. LoL.
QQ goes for the source Jessica does the whole body. You need to broaden your horizons my friend.
Any idea of where Qq is working today

Johnjohn

Gold Member
I totally agree her tease before the flip is unbearable so until I see Jessica or Sky or Beth she is a the best tormnentor

Tbh I have never experienced her tease. Since first meeting, told her what I want and what I expect and just went at it. Seen her 3 times and it has been no holds barred entertainment. Jessica is fun but there are a couple of restrictions and I never seen sky so can’t comment on her.

Heard mix reviews about melody but she’s the next one I am really keen on

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
For me personally, Jessica is still my top pick. Massage wise they both have their specialty above the rest.
I certainly was not, in my post attempting to compare Jessica with QQ. Both are wonderful ladies providing different and very satisfying experiences. 😍 This is Jessica's thread.

A

Annoyance

I prefer a girl that has decent looks and massage to boot as the M in Amp does stand for Massage. Not AeP.
For me Jessica has 3/3 Looks, massage and tease.
QQ on the other hand for me is 1/3 tease.

Just depends on what your really after when your walk through those doors.