sparky

Legend Member
She changed she looked nicer in what I saw her in earlier
Looks damn hot here too :)

Channelle

Legend Member
Hi Vivian,
May be instead of more and more photos (ok, a few more will be ok),
you may wish to comment on the main issue that many on here are mentioning about TBC.
It is not relevant to me as I do not visit, but seems to be more and more double bookings and more and more losing patience.

sparky

Legend Member
Hi Vivian,
May be instead of more and more photos (ok, a few more will be ok),
you may wish to comment on the main issue that many on here are mentioning about TBC.
It is not relevant to me as I do not visit, but seems to be more and more double bookings and more and more losing patience.

Maybe you could have said something on the relevant post about this problem or PMd Viv instead
You tend to get a little touchy when people go off topic on your favorite ladies post but have no problem doing it yourself
If if it's not relevant to you why even bother?
If it upsets people enough they with voice their concerns or let their feet do the walking,
At least Viv is active in the group unlike most other shops, Complaints to your fav's shop go unnoticed and unanswered Many you should get into them a bit more

Lingus

Legend Member
The fact that Vivian posted new invitational images today, albeit nigh on 3:00pm, suggests that dear Vanessa was not fully booked for a Wednesday afternoon / evening at TBC.

For those who aren't sure of their current saliva function, here's another image of Vanessa worth revisiting :

Vanessa.TBC.a.jpg

Last edited:

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
The fact that Vivian posted new invitational images today, albeit nigh on 3:00pm, suggests that dear Vanessa is not fully booked for an afternoon / evening at TBC.

For those who aren't sure of their current saliva function, here's another image of Vanessa worth revisiting :

View attachment 106994
4DCBBEC6-AF1A-4D1E-85A9-186ADA089157.jpeg That is all I can think looking at that superb image

sparky

Legend Member
Yes, points taken.
Pardon me for trying to contribute.
My apologies to you.

All good
no harm at all in contributing, just remember what pisses you off and don’t do the same to others posts or other shops/girls