• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC Angie

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Ignoring the issues with my lower back and nasty work stress levels, I decided to revisit Angie, knowing from previous visits that she would certainly look after me.

Look after me she did! Superb massage as usual which almost instantly relaxes one's whole body. Like every other previous visit, we had a great chat which tapers off to comfortable silence as I dissolve into her massage. Man, that lady is amazing.

As always, Angie provides all the options that Mini Me enjoys and tonight it was a case of "what work stress?". Simply wonderful. Angie has a wonderful personality, is sensuous, giving and pure, delightful sexy eye candy. After both of me was relaxed and happy, Angie finished off the session with a final and just as equally sensuous massage. If I was twenty years younger, Mini Me might have had a second coming!

Did I mention she is amazing?