• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
L

Locoman

Hi,
Just interested in finding out if there are any ladies out there that are tattooed and do massages?
Pm or add to thread thanks you lot.
Stay on track
Locoman

L

Lord Spikey

Loco.

Go see Maria at Perfect Touch
Tattooed all over her back, plus a couple of secret ones

Trust me on this

Yoshi Langtrees

Gold Member
th

L

Locoman

I was expecting to see more tattoo's but at least the quality is there. Have a nice teaser from Maria, ta sexy lady.
Lm

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Your more then welcome, I like to give a " cheeky" sneak peak of some of my back tattoo so you have to come down and say hello and inspect it with your own eyes/hands xx

L

Lord Spikey

Your more then welcome, I like to give a " cheeky" sneak peak of some of my back tattoo so you have to come down and say hello and inspect it with your own eyes/hands xx
The cheeky sneak peak I got was at the Forum gathering at LTs.

The sneak peak was enough to cause me to make an immediate booking and am I glad I did. Beautiful skin illustrations. No. Let's call them what they are. Tattoos. Beautiful, big, bold tattoos.

Love, love, love them.

Thor

Silver Member
Certainly a very courageous tattoo, could be a little off putting in certain circumstances. Each to their own.
LM

Would be a pretty intense memorial for a lost bub. But yeah would put me off...