• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down

I am just the messenger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toofierce

Gold Member
do you have a preference?
I love girls with tattoos

is there a limit?
The face is my only limit

do you have any ink?
Sleave, and back piece

wheres your favorite tattoo located on a girl?
Sternum/ under boob. Or a really great back piece.

Toofierce

Gold Member
life-tattoo.jpg

I love a good ā€œscriptedā€ quote like this. Very nice if yours

stovo82

Diamond Member
Tattoos on a guy make him look like an insecure tough guy but he is a wannabe criminal/gangster thug.
Tattoos on a woman often make her look masculine and decrease her physical appearance.
Tattoos fade over time and look terrible on older people.
Most tattoos look ugly and they make a person look insecure.
Most people end up regretting tattoos when they are older..

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
I do not deny that some tats are a work of art and I can admire them. But with locations and sizes they can really turn me off. Sleeves or very large tattoos don't do it for me sorry

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
I prefer the ladies pure. No ink, no piercing, natural! Did i mention, the way nature intended it to be :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Met a girl last night she was early 20's not a sex worker, she had a few tatts, however those tatts matched her personality.

Never used to like it on women, but after living in Europe they have grown on me on women that is... I am not keen on getting any myself... But on women they look good. I thought I would never say that... sooner piercings on myself, that why if you get bored with them easy fixed... LOL

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Met a girl last night she was early 20's not a sex worker, she had a few tatts, however those tatts matched her personality.

Never used to like it on women, but after living in Europe they have grown on me on women that is... I am not keen on getting any myself... But on women they look good. I thought I would never say that... sooner piercings on myself, that why if you get bored with them easy fixed... LOL
Can't change ya tatts like changing ya undies copy cat

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Tatts are a form of art and no 2 tatts should be the same stop copy cats and you would not want to be mistaken with the person with same tatts in all there glory.

Toofierce

Gold Member
Tattoos on a guy make him look like an insecure tough guy but he is a wannabe criminal/gangster thug.
Tattoos on a woman often make her look masculine and decrease her physical appearance.
Tattoos fade over time and look terrible on older people.
Most tattoos look ugly and they make a person look insecure.
Most people end up regretting tattoos when they are older..

I have several large tattoos, including a full sleeve as well as a dozen small tattoos.

each is individually selected for its meaning or itā€™s feeling no matter how significant that maybe. Do I or will I ever regret any of them no. Not do I know anyone who regrets theirs.

I may think I could have made better design choices of some of the earlier pieces, but they still reflect what I was feeling at the time. Now my life has changed I just modify or add to the originals (very rarely cover up).

Do they make me a wannabe gangsta hell no, quite the opposite, Iā€™m very much a lover not a fighter. Indeed a art lover, this just happens to be the canvas I choose to collect art on. Yes I choose every artist very carefully very specifically for their style, their skill, the feeling they embed into my dermis.

Tattoos do fade, yes but technology and methods and inks are light years a head of the old sailortattoos you are thinking of. Many tattoos today will last decades or more. Indeed 2 of my 20ā€™s tattoos are as vibrant today as they were when I got them 20+ years later.
As for womenā€™s tattoos I canā€™t get enough of them, to me they exude sensuality, femininity, power, and artistry. Put identical twins in front of me one tatted up one not, guaranteed Iā€™d bar up at the inked chick first.