• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tattoos, now compared to 30 years ago

P

Picworm

I am a creative drawer and love the fact i can out them on myself.

I am not in a gang or a biker, just my work on my body.

I feel peoples view on tattoos are skowly changing compared to that of many years ago, but frim time to time still get the look that i am a criminal from older generation

S

sexycrystal

I love men with tattoos and I am working on my own half sleeve already and more

, I think men that have them are a big turn on as well as I look at them as body art ,

sexy as I love it

Sherry

Legend Member
Totally agree with you Crystal-love guys with tattoo's-so sexy!! Am addicted to all the ink shows on foxtel-so talented.
It is definitely more accepted today but there are still some squares out there-I was at the chemist today and the girl behind the counter had her wrist all bandaged up-I asked her what happened and she said nothing she had a small tattoo on it and was told she had to cover it up when she was at work. She showed me it, it was two small flowers, very pretty. so unfortunately there is still some that judge but hopefully that will change one day. To me they are works of art!

E

emerald.butterfly23

Gotta agree girls - tatts are sexy ;)!! I'm getting my fifth one this week in fact :p

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, put me down as an old square then!

I hate to see female skin defaced by ink and don't think it does much for males either.

(Scuttling behind the sofa and holding the Sunday Times over my head)

T

Tahlia

Uhhh yeah baby,
Must say I LOVE A MAN WITH SOME BODY ART ( the more the better)
There is nothing sexier than a hot man with muscles and lots of ink. Its such a turn on to lie on your back and look up at a man with big strong arms holding u down while he is covered in tattoos. I think it makes u feel like a woman.
Come on boys get the phones out and book you appointment at the nearest tattoo studio and get covered in some sexy ink.
xoxo
princess tahlia

G

Gentleman

I don't really like tattoos much, but a lady that I used to see had a couple of small ones that were quite nice. I liked them because they were not big and they meant something to her.

P

Picworm

Hi my thoughts are they are art ihave afew all over my body

They are all draw and designed by me, i love them, and its even better because they are all original. it started with one tiny tiny tatto on my back, now my back has many althought not over the top and my final one is a nice big sized one down my arm over my bicep.

The look i think is great but i dnt feel like i tough guy, trouble maker as the tattooed look attracts

It is addictive though, and once you start it is hard to stop

J

Jasmine69

Uhhh yeah baby,
Must say I LOVE A MAN WITH SOME BODY ART ( the more the better)
There is nothing sexier than a hot man with muscles and lots of ink. Its such a turn on to lie on your back and look up at a man with big strong arms holding u down while he is covered in tattoos. I think it makes u feel like a woman.
Come on boys get the phones out and book you appointment at the nearest tattoo studio and get covered in some sexy ink.
xoxo
princess tahlia

could not have said it better my self princess tahlia, i amslo love the look of as man with nice body art mmmmmmmmmmmm:icon_blow:la::-X

M

Mary Anne PA

Tatts on men used to be worn by mostly the blue collar working types, now when i go out i laugh at so many clowns wearing product hairstyles who look like rich kids or accountants or the children of rich accountants that are wearing full sleeve tattoos.
Shoould be law against that.

nbafan5

Bronze Member
Love tatts. Definitely agree that it is addictive.

Im absolutely in awe at tattoo artists and the skills they possess