• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
D

Daisy

Hi Ladies and (especially) Gents,

Just wondering, where you stand on tattoos? Are they a turn on or a massive turn off, or do you just simply not care?

Quite often, we'll have clients call in to Langtrees specifically asking for a girl with or without tattoos, so there seem to be some very strong opinions out there! Do you think these people love/hate tatts because they've got the whole "bad girl" association, or is it for another reason?

Theories, stories and opinions welcome!!!

tumblr_lex5caZb0u1qavy44o1_500.gif

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Daisy,

Well I think that tatts can be really hot or...really not! I think it's like a fashion accessory, some people wear them really well and some people just shouldn't go there!

The best tattoo's need to show a reflection of who the person is, like a bit of a window to the soul and they need to be worn with at least a bit of attitude! If you don't have the depth of soul or the attitude...then what's the point?

I also worry about the whole 'what happens when your old' thing. Is it something you'd be glad to show off to your grandkids? Or are they gonna not like that Nanna had a wild side? Lol!

Thanks for listening :)

Lisa xxx

D

Daisy

Haha so true Lisa! I'd be so impressed if my nanna had a few cheeky tattoos hiding under her granny knickers!

ps what does this one reflect about its owner's soul??

redneck-tattoo.jpgg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perthm30

I think a few tattoos looks great but not covered everywhere. That can be a turn off,But thats just my opinion.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Friend of mine got a tattoo on her butt to cover a scar from a bike accident
and for me personally I don`t have a problem with tattoos.
I feel it can be a way of people expressing themselves but what I don`t understand is why some people get a tattoo that nobody can see. Maybe hide the tattoo if it has some special meaning only to you but... does it need to be hidden??

E

Emilee

I love them, I got a few in bali as you know :) The saying on my arm " Humour is mankinds greatest blessing" is something that I beilive in, If you didnt laugh, joke and smile what a boring boring world... I think most guys get away with tatoos anywhere but ladies certain places and styles. I love guys with tattoos especially on their chest and arms mmm delicious...

H

hot_stuff_900

Tattoos are for bogans.
Cashed up bogan or metrobogan with tattoos.

Tattoos = bogan!!!

D

DRUMMER

Tattoos on woman tell me that she is free to express ,free to make a statement about who she is. I have to say that it is a turn on for me especially on a beautiful woman. As a kid I was fat and unpopular. When I matured and became who I am today the tattoos expressed my strength and growth. Its not a symbol of how tough I am. Tatts like the cow below don't attract any comment except a laugh.

Just yesterday I watched a beautiful blonde with soft pale skin and her right arm was covered. It was very sexy, I held up traffic to let her cross.

Check out my avartar hot_stuff_900. Definitely a bogan??? I respect your opinion though. :)

A

Alecia the Foxx

I don't like them, but I don't judge the person with them as bad for having tattoos. I would rather any partners of mine didn't have them, but I was married to a guy who did have one on his upper arm. I don't like heaps of them though, especially heaps of boob tatts. But I freely admit to being a tattoo snob.

M

madison

awwww :( I have a few tattoos .... I find them a major turn on (especially on big arms ) ,providing they are not skulls grungy or badly done .. :love10:

Fudd

Foundation Member
...am struggling to think how having a tattoo can mean that someone is a bogan. My brother has a tatt and he's not even close to being a bogan. I considered having a tatt but was to gutless to have it done (pain)......and even if I had gone through with it, I certainly don't consider myself a cashed up bogan (metrobogan).

...is there something I'm missing here??? or maybe I just don't fall into the "bogan" mentality of putting down people because they are different to me.

Fudd

M

madison

...am struggling to think how having a tattoo can mean that someone is a bogan. My brother has a tatt and he's not even close to being a bogan. I considered having a tatt but was to gutless to have it done (pain)......and even if I had gone through with it, I certainly don't consider myself a cashed up bogan (metrobogan).

...is there something I'm missing here??? or maybe I just don't fall into the "bogan" mentality of putting down people because they are different to me.

Fudd

hehehe fudd .. metrobogan ... you are hilarious :) never fail to make me laugh :) ... I have public service clients with tattoos ... they certainly dont look bogan .. that is .. until you ask them to strip naked :laughing4

A

Alecia the Foxx

I go to university and a lot of the students including management and law students have them, and I wouldn't call them short term thinkers at all.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, so far as the "tatts = bogan" thing is concerned that was yesterday.

In the good ol' days when Svengali was a young lad tattoos were for sailors, soldiers, bikies and the kind of people your Mum would not want you hanging around with. As for women with ink, well!! pass the smelling salts. Nowadays they are pretty well mainstream so I guess the "bad boys" will have to find some other way of distinguishing themselves.

So far as the ladies are concerned I won't run screaming from the room at the sight of a small discreet "tramp stamp"but seeing beautiful female skin defaced by a lot of ink (think Angelina Jolie) is a major turnoff.

Last edited:
N

NoFuss

I love colouful designs like largish butterflys just above the genital area/below the bikini line on ladies. Somewhere where the sun rarely sees as we all know sunlight is detrimental to tattos (think of older tattoos on mens arms).

P

philthy666

Tattoos are definatly hot on females, especially vine type around waist and down the thigh, very sexy.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love tattoos :love10:......especially (on guys) on chest or as a sleeve. Tattoos usually tell a story...something about the person. There is some awesome tattoo art out there and it is just great to look at them.
They are sexy :headbang:
So bring it on.......

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: When I got my first one OMG....society was still thinking that people with tatts are criminals or drug addicts....luckily that changed. And tell you what.....tatts are addictive......never think one is enough.

Happy2

Legend Member
Talk of tattoos & tramp stamps reminds me a line from a welsh stand up who was in Perth on the weekend
"Ladies when you get that beautiful sunset tatt on your lower back. Remember in twenty years and everything starts to go south that sunset is going to look like an octopus chasing after a dark starfish"

A

Alecia the Foxx

Talk of tattoos & tramp stamps reminds me a line from a welsh stand up who was in Perth on the weekend
"Ladies when you get that beautiful sunset tatt on your lower back. Remember in twenty years and everything starts to go south that sunset is going to look like an octopus chasing after a dark starfish"

Lol, I tend to agree. I am going to get a tattoo when I am ninety. That way it will be fresh and defined, and by the time I pass away, I will still like it.

Happy2

Legend Member
I only have one tatt rather small and unobtrusive. Only problem with it
Is I had it done after the 1992 GNFL Grandfinal. The club logo and slogan about us being premiership playersThing is even now the better half will raise my trouser leg to show our youngest what to much alcohol can do to person
The other minor thing was we had them done in Perth 500kms from where the party was.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I have a tat just below my bikini line. I think it looks good on how or where it's done. xxxxx

H

hot_stuff_900

Tattoos fade and look terrible as your skin wrinkles over time. Short term decision but a life time of regret and tattoo of a person's name you can not remember.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Not if you're ninety when you get your first one. :laughing4:eek:ccasion14