• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tattooed and/or Pierced ???????

C

Cherie

How do you feel about Tattooed or Pierced Ladies or gents??

I love both and find it to be so sexy if done right!!!!
I used to feel quite indifferent about tattoos and piercings but have grown to see how beautiful they can truely be and have since started a collection of my own .... do you have any???

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Once upon a time I came across a WL who was visiting Adelaide, she was from Sydney, anyway as soon as I got there and handed over my cash she started telling me her pussy was;-very sore;- I asked why? she told me the guy before me had a pierced penis and this was the first time she come across such a guy and a pierced penis. Like the Pirate I am, I still mounted the challenge and carried on, but, I am guessing i was no way ever going to be as memorial as the guy with the pierced penis. Hence;- give me tattoos any day because i am not going to pierce my pirate willy/penis.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Unmarked and non-punctured has a natural and irreversible beauty about it.

I personally dislike a lady who shows more ink and metal than skin.

However when piercings and tattoos are subtle and tasteful it can be sexy.

One of my favourites has a machine gun pointed at her love canal. That is hot.

Another has a Hello Kitty in the same place. Sooooooo cute.......

Happy2

Legend Member
Once upon a time I came across a WL who was visiting Adelaide, she was from Sydney, anyway as soon as I got there and handed over my cash she started telling me her pussy was;-very sore;- I asked why? she told me the guy before me had a pierced penis and this was the first time she come across such a guy and a pierced penis. Like the Pirate I am, I still mounted the challenge and carried on, but, I am guessing i was no way ever going to be as memorial as the guy with the pierced penis. Hence;- give me tattoos any day because i am not going to pierce my pirate willy/penis.
I guess you would have to be careful with that hook you have for a hand Eh? Happypirate

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
THX Happy2;- I never hand a problem with my Hook, my peg leg or my eye patch most WL just seem to;----smile. However my Parrot does have a very vocal opinion, and he has in the past scared away a few WL ohhhh well you cannot win every day, Cheers Happy2

C

colzilla

Don't they call those a Prince Alberts?
I don't really notice tattoos unless there are plenty of them.
I've seen a few tramp stamps in my day. I've seen "Hell have no fury" x2. Another the young lady was property of someone. I've met a Graeme and a Danyel also... Classy stuff.
If I got a tattoo it would be a small one at the back of my head 666

Happy2

Legend Member
If I got a tattoo it would be a small one at the back of my head 666[/QUOTE]

Make sure you go to a tattooist who knows letters and numbers 999 does not have the same feel Nor does SIX SIX SIX as atattoo

P

Perth boy

I have never liked them and dont have any. All my kids and wife have tatts but Perth girl has been getting lazer treatment to remove her tat ever since see got her boobs done.

In saying that I did meet a Korean girl once that had a tattoo that said WELCOME just above her pussy. That was rather welcoming to see. lol

C

colzilla

A few months back I was a regular with a nice tall young blonde w/l. Her name was Chelsea and she had big beautiful plastic tits. Her surgeon was a genius. She looked a million bucks except she had those tattoo sleeves on her arms. She was a nice girl but I always noticed her tatts

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy and hello Colzila;- you are correct FYI below
Prince Albert Wands - The Prince's Wand is a particularly unusual piece of jewellery. It consists of a hollow tube with a threaded cap at the end. The tube is inserted into the urethra, and a stem is inserted through a Prince Albert piercing and into another threaded hole on the side of the tube. The general shape is similar to a policeman's nightstick. The little side stem holds the tube in place. The threaded cap, often just a ball, can be removed so the wearer can urinate through the hollow tube without having to remove the jewellery
wand_apart_front.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy Pirate When you see all that paraphanalia Makes you wonder how that Carlton /Essendon backman Glenn Manton
got ready for a game It must take a while to Un-pin all that gear As I doubt he would have been allowed to wear it during a game
What was his nickname? The Bolt I think

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; - Happy2 LOL I do agree with your statement and Yes; - Bolt is a great nickname how about; - "Nuts and Bolts". 21EdRHjfbbL__SL500_SS500_.jpg 31MDkqXa9BL.jpg frenum_pa.jpg l_1318442355.jpg
Anyway I was doing a little research on Prince Albert Wands and come across many variations, general speaking you can get more attachments, studs, rings you can expand to your heart’s desire or I suspect the only limitation would be the size of your penis. I wonder how these guys would go trying to get past a metal detector for example an airport;- LOL

A

Althalus

What I mean to say is that she was a hot looking broad with beautiful big bouncing plastic fun bags.
I thought why the F did she get tatts for.

Others would say the same about the plastic breasts.

Individual taste... You hate tats, others hate plastic tits.
Some love both and others hate both.

Happy2

Legend Member
As someone once said to me in conversation Do you class enhanced breasts as real And he replied if she lets me touch them as far as I am concerned they are real

Probably easier to remove than a tattoo as well

P

Perth boy

As someone once said to me in conversation Do you class enhanced breasts as real And he replied if she lets me touch them as far as I am concerned they are real

Probably easier to remove than a tattoo as well

Perth girls got both. The tattoo hurts to remove and more expensive than the tits cost. I am happy to loose the tat but would hate to loose the tits. Haha.
It's all becoming a tit for tat thread now.

C

Cherie

Im loving the constructive conversation on this thread, i do have to agree tho i have seen many pp with tats or piercings and thought OMG what the hell were you thinking lol but on the other hand i love extreme kinda ppl and absolutely adore creative ink.

J

Jessica

hAHAHAH Colzilla !! I had a 'property of' tattoo Tramp Stamp as you put it....-(hangs head in feighned shame) Maybe it was me you saw ???would have been about 5~ 6~ years ago I have had it covered over now. And as for the 'prince albert 'I saw a guy who had one of them...and i made him take it out. Its unnatural...along with many other things unnatural but It hurt too !!! I like admiring sexy beautiful tattoes on some people they look really nice...but I wont be getting any more ....now Im a lady !!

C

colzilla

People can do what they like I guess but it seems that every Tom, Dick and Harry gets a sleeve these days. There is nothing unique or individual about it.
I feel like the odd one out with no tattoos.

C

colzilla

hAHAHAH Colzilla !! I had a 'property of' tattoo Tramp Stamp as you put it....-(hangs head in feighned shame) Maybe it was me you saw ???would have been about 5~ 6~ years ago I have had it covered over now. And as for the 'prince albert 'I saw a guy who had one of them...and i made him take it out. Its unnatural...along with many other things unnatural but It hurt too !!! I like admiring sexy beautiful tattoes on some people they look really nice...but I wont be getting any more ....now Im a lady !!

It was at Madison Avenue about 3 or 4 years ago. I think her name was Tia. But I forget, old age is a bitch. Apart from the tramp stamp she was ok and probably deserved another visit. Never got round to it

J

Jazzmine

I think tattoos are SEXY!! But only if they are meaningful, and not just some generic tattoo parlour 'picAtatt image. I've made sure every one of my tattoos is original and has a story behind it so I'm not looking like every other girl down the road.

Salvatore

Silver Member
I like the natural look without ink and prefer the simplicity of earings on a girl. It's a bit like too much makeup; detracts from the real person.