• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Tasting own cum

benny1976

Bronze Member
Just wondering if i am normal or not. I quite enjoy going down on my partner after i have ejaculated insude them. There is something about tasting her juices mixed with my cum. Its the same after a bj, just love to be able to taste my cum on her lips. Is this normal? Is it common?

benny1976

Bronze Member
also curious to know if girls are grossed out or tuned on by this as have had mixed reactions in my time

muffdiver

Gold Member
benny I find it very sexy when a lady takes me in her mouth :icon_blow and then gives me a long kiss when she still has my love tonic in her mouth or on her lips.

A lady that I used to do this with said she enjoyed it when I kissed her as it showed I wasn't scared to taste my own cum.

How many blokes expect a woman to blow him :icon_blow after she has been bouncing on his memeber and taste her own love juices.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I know it's a double standard but is really not my thing...have had a guy do it before (as I will try most things once) & kinda grossed me out..

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, I will line up with Farmboy. I love to go down on the ladies and if they like the way my juices taste that is all good but sexual "cocktails" are not my thing.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Yep, I will line up with Farmboy. I love to go down on the ladies and if they like the way my juices taste that is all good but sexual "cocktails" are not my thing.

Never judge another man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.
Then, when he is barefoot and a mile away, say what you like. LOL I love your signature sven xox :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4