• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Talkin Sex Advertising Packages

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
one thing to take into consideration is 2/3rds of our traffic are guests not members, they can access the Advertiser forums and the General Forums, you cannot see there page counts as they are guests and don't add on to the viewer numbers. You can assume that the sub forums have 3 x the view traffic that you can see.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I got asked today for a sub forum, I had to decline as I do not accept advertising from a advertiser that advertisers unsafe sex services. What they do behind closed doors is their business,What they do in public is mine and as the Granny or 6 soon to be 7 I want my grandchildren to grow up in a safe sex world. If you have advertising in public places with unsafe sex services it is best to find another avenue to advertise, as i will not comprise my beliefs for $$$

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I got asked today for a sub forum, I had to decline as I do not accept advertising from a advertiser that advertisers unsafe sex services. What they do behind closed doors is their business,What they do in public is mine and as the Granny or 6 soon to be 7 I want my grandchildren to grow up in a safe sex world. If you have advertising in public places with unsafe sex services it is best to find another avenue to advertise, as i will not comprise my beliefs for $$$

Well that's totally fair enough... there are more than enough service providers out there that play fair in and won't give you rash on your sack and turn your beast friend into a cheese sausage lol.

Took me a while to find time and have a look but these packages are pretty sweet for value and for exposure. Right at this moment I am not doing any advertising, but in the past when I consulted with some places that I respect, this medium brought 3-5 jobs to start with and more and more. I brought new comers that can read all about it beforehand and it brought back guys that have not been to a place for a long time.

Coolest thing is that it brings together good punters as well as places that do their best to have their girls offer good services and no fake photos or bullshit. The members here help stomp on bad advertising and bad services.

I'd totally rate this place as a good way to get exposure if owners want to tap into a good source of business from good gentlemen.

May the Force Be with You...

A

Annoyance

For sure these days most of the advertising is on blogging, view counts and slogans on websites. You definitely can't advertise on the Tv on late hours anymore or get hits on the newspaper advert less a lot of ppl read that section which they don't. It's all going digital.

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
one thing to take into consideration is 2/3rds of our traffic are guests not members, they can access the Advertiser forums and the General Forums, you cannot see there page counts as they are guests and don't add on to the viewer numbers. You can assume that the sub forums have 3 x the view traffic that you can see.
Thank you for the information.

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member

Very good to know! Happy to help you with advertising also.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
It's nice to see new and existing women being advertised on these forums. Honestly these days I just look at the daily roster thread, and twitter to see when someones on. Then when I actually want to visit I go to the website to double check the roster there.

It's great when the girl is on the forum as well.

humdinger

Diamond Member
Personally I find many of the other online advertising avenues such as locanto and the like frustrating. However those that advertise on here and meet Mrs Langtrees requirements get instant credibility of being genuine.
Also a big tip is to interact with forum members as this definitely generates interest and traffic. It is also a great way for the business to gain valuable feedback about what the customer wants and what they perceive the quality of service is. Astute business owners will realise this is invaluable.
For business owners contemplating advertising, so long as you offer good, consistent and reliable services that are value for money, then don’t hesitate, it will pay back many times over.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I think having a scale of advertising services is good business … advertising can add up across various sites etc. It becomes a significant overhead
Is but where can you get unlimited adverts for less than $50 per week Advertisers can get 5000 views per week if they are interactive and Adarose last week got over 400 link backs to their own website

N

Not listening

I think that a lot of the regulars on this forum are here just looking for good value service from a reliable provider. Too often we get burnt by false advertising on Locanto where fake pictures and misleading information is used to attract the unwary. How good would it be to have direct contact with the service provider where we could ask questions about the ladies and rosters either in the forum or by private message!

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member