• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Talkin Sex Advertising Packages

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I got asked today for a sub forum, I had to decline as I do not accept advertising from a advertiser that advertisers unsafe sex services. What they do behind closed doors is their business,What they do in public is mine and as the Granny or 6 soon to be 7 I want my grandchildren to grow up in a safe sex world. If you have advertising in public places with unsafe sex services it is best to find another avenue to advertise, as i will not comprise my beliefs for $$$
Love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sticky Thread Options are no longer available. It will take me a while to update my own artwork.

Massage boutique

Ph.0490 217 748
Silver Member
Full training is given and 2 x 2hr lessons and help setting up your forum is available at Burswood yearly is $38.66 per week best price advertising you can get
Sorry to ask but I would like to advise for my massage shop in maddington can you please inbox me how to kindly do all this