• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Taking the Pain out of Waxing...with IPS

• Thread starter Sheldon Thervasa
  • Start date
S

Sheldon Thervasa

Hi I just wanted to ask whether or not anyone has actually tried the new IPS treatment for hair-removal as yet or whether most people in WA are sticking with old fashioned waxing for classic Brazilian or - for the guys - "back, crack and sack" waxes - don't laugh; they're huge news in Sydney!
So anyway, the IPS treatment is apparently MUCH less painful than waxing and is closer to permanent...I'm thinking about getting a consultation for IPS at Essential Beauty next week. They basically check your skin-type and then give you feedback about which kind of treatment would suit you best. I'd love to hear from anyone that's tried IPS and find out whether or not they prefer it over waxing. In the meantime I'm thrilled with the standard of the Brazilian waxing at Essential! Thanks a lot EB Team! Love Sheldon Thervasa. xox