• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sybians at Langtrees

S

sexnut

Please have one for each room!!! Have you thought about bringing these in?

WARNING: Will never leave Langtrees ;D

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
sybian-set.jpg

For those of you who don't know what one is... It's a saddle like masturbation tool with attachments. I love them:love10:

T

Tinkza

now that does look like fun..sooooo wanna try one..might have to go shopping..oh what a shame

S

sexnut

*Oh ho...I don't want too many people in Perth to own one!*

They are crap really, a waste of money I wouldn't bother myself.

S

Saige

Dylansdelight.....that just gave me shivers seeing it again......soooooo good!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
They do look great but not possible to supply as all insertion tools and these need to be cleaned thoroughly after use, so the only way to see these in use are with the ladies that love tools and have a large tool chest that they can cart from locker to room when the need arises.

S

Saige

Yes...Viper has approached there wholesaler and is getting back to us with prices and availability shortly....as soon as all the info comes through we will let you know.

xx

BUT I HAVR DIBS ON FIRST ONE...hahahaha

S

Saige

See this post form Viper

Update on the sybian. I have talked to the company I am now joining the program to allow people to buy them. I will tell you what becomes of it everyone. In the mean time you need something toy wise tell me and I will see how I can help.

skye

Gold Member
Oh they do have tools here that simulate a tongue for the women. Never tried it but wow would I love to.
I love my Dildo, wouldnt swap for the world. Its my best friend when I'm feeling lonely.

S

Saige

hahaha...Skye...I agree a girls best friend, man can have there dogs!!

The egg vibrator was my stocking filler to all my girlfirends last Xmas....I love mine so much my friend knitted it an "egg warmer"...like a leg warmer but for an egg!!

A

Andrea

Hi Every one :),
Theres another site .. link not working so taken down ..the stuff is amazing have ordered from them a few times have all the machines you need just have a look :) Happy shopping xxxxx Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tinkza

Skye the tongue one on a wheel type one..is ok but when you put pressure on it..it just stops..not enough grunt for my liking

viper

Gold Member
Hi all I have joined the affiliate program. If you go to link not working so taken down there is a banner link on my front page. It will take you to a similar looking site to there own main page and there you can order from there. Sorry it has taken so long if you need anything toy wise contact me and I will see how I can help.

viper

Gold Member
Hi all I have joined the affiliate program. If you go to link not working so taken down there is a banner link on my front page. It will take you to a similar looking site to there own main page and there you can order from there. Sorry it has taken so long if you need anything toy wise contact me sultryseductions@live.com.au and I will see how I can help.

O

often

I have never seen one being used but I'd imagine they could be a girl's best friend.

S

sexnut

Interesting

Edit wrong video. Will find right one

S

sexnut

Re: Interesting

It was a video of two girls. One tied up on the wall on a sybian, the other on her back on the ground with a magic wand. The guy talked about teasing them for an hour before letting loose for 4 hours or something like that. It was interesting because the serotonin levels in their brain sky rockets and they are all out of it afterwards. Like eyes rolling around and they can't move

skye

Gold Member
Re: Interesting

seen one where she has to hold a serving tray with ten glasses and they make her cum with a magic want but she can't let one of the glasses fall over otherwise someone in the audience can come uup and do anything they want to her. loved it.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Oh man that's an awesome idea, making my evil mind think of other ways to have more fun ;)