Sweet & Sexy Jade Darling 19yo Blonde Nov 14 - 24!

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
**ARRIVING Thurs, 14TH NOV** 19yo

Hello Gentlemen,
Bouncy golden hair, with large, bouncy breasts, I’m here to play! I’m Jade, though you can call me anything you want. I’m new to the industry, but I’ll be the first to leap at the opportunity of your company. I’m especially excited to be taken on dinner dates, then let my hair down with a full girlfriend experience. If that’s not your style, don’t be shy. Come and visit me at the chill-out lounge or at my private apartment, and I’ll show you a wild time. Naughty or nice, I’ll bend to your every command. Already missing you,
Jade xoxo

BOOK NOW: 0481 359 222

jade01.jpeg

Review by Mario

I just want to thank Jade for taking the time to introduce herself & spend time chatting. She’s really down to earth & put no pressure on whatsoever for a booking. Really lovely down to earth, beautiful young lady. Although I didn’t have a booking with her last night. I can’t wait to spend time with her next week with a two hour booking. Just wanted to pass on my appreciation. She’s a very beautiful lovely & bubbly young lady. Just mention that I am the gentleman that mentioned she looks like Helen of Troy. She’ll remember who I am. She’s got me all tingly & excited now about spending a two hour intimate romantic interlude with her. Thank you Jade lovely meeting you see you soon.

Review by Mr M
Had an amazing experience with Lena and Jade. These 2 girls are a lot of fun and very easy to get along with. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
**ARRIVING TUES, 12TH NOV** 19yo

Hello Gentlemen,
Bouncy golden hair, with large, bouncy breasts, I’m here to play! I’m Jade, though you can call me anything you want. I’m new to the industry, but I’ll be the first to leap at the opportunity of your company. I’m especially excited to be taken on dinner dates, then let my hair down with a full girlfriend experience. If that’s not your style, don’t be shy. Come and visit me at the chill-out lounge or at my private apartment, and I’ll show you a wild time. Naughty or nice, I’ll bend to your every command. Already missing you,
Jade xoxo

View attachment 75306

Woohoo go Jade!! 💋💋

Nowheretogo

Silver Member

Hello Gentlemen,
Jade xoxo

View attachment 75306
Wow! Oh my!

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member

Hello Gentlemen,
Jade xoxo

View attachment 75306
Naturally beautiful - inside and outside.. xx

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Jade’s Darwin tour is coming to an end & she’ll be returning to @LangtreesCBR very soon! Book this hottie now before you miss your opportunity!

CALL: 0481 359 222

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Look what was in the latest edition of Penthouse !! ☺ My booty 😍😍😍
A big thank you to Kate in Perth, who put in all the work ! I'm still excited and I already have a copy 😊 Maybe I ought to give my thanks in person 😋
View attachment 77784
Dat ass. 😎👌 Looking good, babe. Would love to see you someday, provided our paths cross by some rare chance.

Congratulations on the feature! 🎉