• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Surfing with Dallas & Alexis

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas your gorgeous.. I'm in Perth at the moment but when are you coming to visit us in Canberra? ;-)

Thanks Alexis!!, well I'm in Melbourne at the moment freezing to death as I took a week off work to surf, sounds like I should have gone to Perth where it's warmer and more inviting ;-)

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Thanks Alexis!!, well I'm in Melbourne at the moment freezing to death as I took a week off work to surf, sounds like I should have gone to Perth where it's warmer and more inviting ;-)

Perhaps!! :)
The weather here is rather nice, I have to agree. Worse case I could always come to Melbourne if u like, us Graduates need to be prepared for anything!

Cheeky huh ;-) xx

Dallas

Legend Member
Perhaps!! :)
The weather here is rather nice, I have to agree. Worse case I could always come to Melbourne if u like, us Graduates need to be prepared for anything!

Cheeky huh ;-) xx

Cheeky works for me ;) I'm here for the rest of the week if you happen to be passing :)

Dallas

Legend Member
Fascinated of all places to Surf you would choose VIC mid spring! Essentially on the back of winter!..

You are right, it is crazy, but it is close to where I live and air fares are particularly high at the moment, not sure why, otherwise I would have gone to Perth. I have two weeks off at Christmas though, so I will be finding somewhere warmer to go!

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
You are right, it is crazy, but it is close to where I live and air fares are particularly high at the moment, not sure why, otherwise I would have gone to Perth. I have two weeks off at Christmas though, so I will be finding somewhere warmer to go!
Two words I assume....
Melbourne Cup!!
My Perth flights weren't too bad.. $350 return if I caught the red eye. Not a bad investment to visit the other side of the horizon and meet some friendly new faces.

It will be great to finally meet you one day when we are in the same town. :)

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Woo Hoo I have passed & i'm still here?
I am enjoying Darwin & the heat, It's been good seeing the house get its finishing touches its looking great! I love the space where i get to chill between bookings, indoors outdoors surrounded by trees... It's lush. x
That space was only set up in the last couple of days before I left Delilah! It looked fantastic and so comfortable and green, it's just unfortunate I left before I had a chance to test it out ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
Two words I assume....
Melbourne Cup!!
My Perth flights weren't too bad.. $350 return if I caught the red eye. Not a bad investment to visit the other side of the horizon and meet some friendly new faces.

It will be great to finally meet you one day when we are in the same town. :)

Wow $350 is great! I have to take a regional flight to melbourne or sydney then to perth so I wasn't able to find a return flight for under $1200, then there's the hotel. All money better spent elsewhere! Let me know when you're back in Canberra as it's only 4 hours drive.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Hi Madame Mod..

Thanks for fixing us into a new post :)

Was aware of forum chit chat factor, was hard to continue the fun conversation otherwise.
U had it covered for us without upsetting the forum.
Thanks again :)

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Wow $350 is great! I have to take a regional flight to melbourne or sydney then to perth so I wasn't able to find a return flight for under $1200, then there's the hotel. All money better spent elsewhere! Let me know when you're back in Canberra as it's only 4 hours drive.
Definitely! It's a date x

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Maybe Dallas is lost and hasn't used his profile to see his latest content.
Ahhhh.. but Mr Dallas moved the lovely sexy fliration to Private Message now Ms K... We are now arranging our Langtrees interlude for the next time I'm in Canberra :)

Love affairs at their finest ;)

@Dallas xx