• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Supporting those who aren’t working.

Northmac5

Silver Member
I wonder how many of the local businesses around Darwin will be able to reopen and carry on business as usual once the restrictions are over. Did many workers leave Darwin before the boarders closed? I really feel for all those workers, owners of businesses who have had to close down over this period and now find themselves without an income. A lot of these places people we prior to this I think we just took for granted. I certainly know the struggle it is getting out of bed in the morning through not having a regular massage as the body seizes up. . I hope you are copying as best as you can financially and look forward to supporting you once this is over.

Northmac5

Silver Member
And for those of us who have worked through this period don’t be afraid to leave a tip when things are back to normal. Even if you’ve already paid a tip for that extra special attention 😉

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
And for those of us who have worked through this period don’t be afraid to leave a tip when things are back to normal. Even if you’ve already paid a tip for that extra special attention 😉
They will never be back to normal this is a learning period for the whole world never again. Will people be able to gather in large numbers the fear of future outbreakes of the virus is there things will be different although life goes on like all guys I miss a punt I miss going to the strippers miss going for a swim in the public pool it's like a bad movie beleive me bring out the dead now we have all learned what to do and no one knows what's ahead just watch out when Covid20 strike's.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
They will never be back to normal this is a learning period for the whole world never again. Will people be able to gather in large numbers the fear of future outbreakes of the virus is there things will be different although life goes on like all guys I miss a punt I miss going to the strippers miss going for a swim in the public pool it's like a bad movie beleive me bring out the dead now we have all learned what to do and no one knows what's ahead just watch out when Covid20 strike's.

Northmac5

Silver Member
Things will return to normal. We are not quite living in the dark ages. At the end of the Spanish Fl pandemic, World War Two people and politicians said the world would never go back to being normal but life did. Normal was slightly different as it may be here. The Coronavirus will not be here for ever as health works on vaccines and cures. It is more the economy that will take longer to get back to normal but is something we can all contribute to as I mentioned in my original post.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Things will return to normal. We are not quite living in the dark ages. At the end of the Spanish Fl pandemic, World War Two people and politicians said the world would never go back to being normal but life did. Normal was slightly different as it may be here. The Coronavirus will not be here for ever as health works on vaccines and cures. It is more the economy that will take longer to get back to normal but is something we can all contribute to as I mentioned in my original post.

There are two games being played at once.

1. The Medical game , Testing, Treatment, Recovery, and Vaccines etc etc.
2. The Economic game ... Hmmmm thats the one thats going to be brutal for those without decent skills.